friends again

Jade's POV:

It was 8 o'clock on Saturday evening, I was sat in the living room with my mum and dad who were watching tv. I had Road Trips live.ly opened up on my phone and twitter on my laptop. Brook and Jack were doing the live.ly, I'm a Brook girl but I like them all. It was so hard to get noticed on anything because they have grown so much over the last year. I was sending in comments on the chat when I heard Brooklyn say
"Hey Jade_RT I love you too"
omg wait what omg that's me. Brooklyn spoke again
"No omg I know you, you're lil Jadiii. How could I even forget the girl who made the really cool video edit for me. That was so sick thanks again for that. Hope your good babe love you so much" He finished speaking and I let out a scream, my mum and dad looked at me.

I quickly apologised, grabbed my stuff and ran up the stairs to my bedroom, I flopped down on my bed and started to freak out. I can not believe that just happened. I went onto twitter and started tweeting about it. My timeline was filled with people freaking out over a twitter picture. I wonder what's going on. I clicked on the girls profile to see what all the fuss was. It was a picture of her and Rye from RoadTrip. I then read the caption, well they definitely know each other I thought too my self. The girls name was Amy, she was getting a lot of hate for it. Her account was on private but I clicked her follow button anyway.

I got a notification through showing Rye had replied to her. I replied to the tweet too saying how cute it was and that she shouldn't be getting hate. Not long after Amy followed me back and sent me a DM thanking me for being so nice, that got us taking. Talking about her and Rye being best friends and the whole situation that happened. About our life's and of course about the boys since Amy secretly fangirled over them too.

Rye's POV:

I can't believe what Andy had showed me. I didn't expect that at all. I followed Amy and tweeted her. "No way Smiler! I've missed you❤️! followed you and Dming you now xx - Rye 🐝 " I smiled at the nickname Smiler, that was a nick name I gave Amy because she was always so happy and smiley. She already follows us so I DMD her..

@RoadTripTV:
Hey Amy, long time no speak eh:/! I'm really sorry about not being in contact for nearly 2 years. I really miss you though! I'll understand if you don't want anything to do with me anymore. Just know I love you lots smiler❤️- Rye🐝"

I guess I'll just have to wait and see if she still wants to be friends. I kept refreshing the page for 15 mins until I finally got a reply. I was actually quite nervous to read this...

@_amysmith:
Hey Ryan! Yeah you could say that it's been a long time since we've spoke. I still can't wrap my head around why you didn't reply too me. I sat for months wondering if I'd done something wrong too make you not reply. I've even spoke to your mum a lot asking if she'd heard anything about why you haven't spoke to me. It really hurt me Ryan. You can probably tell I'm mad at you because I'm calling you Ryan. I've really missed you, I've also really struggled without you. I'm not the same "smiler" you used to know. Of course I still want you in my life silly. Here I'll give you my number and you can text me❣️xx"

I put her number in my phone saved as " Amy👸🏽❣️ " I text her letting her know it was me and I explained why I hadn't spoken to her.