new friends

Rye's pov;

" ... I'm Sophie" the girl introduced herself as.

" I'm Ryan , but people call me Rye. I'm Sammie and Shaun's big brother" I introduced myself.

"ohhh your the one that's in the band aren't you?" Sophie questioned me.

" yeah I'm that brother. So how do you know the boys , I've never seen you about" I asked.

" oh my little brother is friends with your brothers and our parents know each other. I actually just live down the road, moved in about a year ago" Sophie explained.

" ahhh that probably explains why I haven't seen you before, I've hardly been home in the last year" I said shoving my hands in my pockets. "I was actually just on my way to see if my best friend Amy was in , I haven't seen her in the longest time"

" you mean Amy Smith?" Sophie asked

" yeah thats right. You know her?" I questioned Sophie.

" yeah I know her, but she's not in. She's actually away to Essex to see her friend jade and go shopping for your guys tour" Sophie explained

" oh no way that's really awesome, her and Jade actually met through us which is pretty cool" I said smiling.

Me and Sophie moved from the hallway into the living room where it was a bit more quieter. We sat and spoke for another 20 minuets when Mikey came bouncing into the room.

" Rye bro where have you-." Mikey cut off as soon as he seen Sophie. " ohhh okay that makes sense. I've been looking for you I've been getting attacked by you brothers and all their friends with nerf guns. Remind me why we decided to buy them these for their birthday's" Mikey said laughing

" I'm Mikey by the way" he said putting his hand out for Sophie to shake which she gladly accepted.

" I'm Sophie , I live just down the road."

We all sat and chilled for another while, Mikey mostly hiding from all the boys looking for him. My mum came in and told us it was time to do the cake. We all got up from the couch and went into the kitchen. Hours passed and the house was still a mad house with all the kids running wild. Me and Mikey agreed that we would have to leave shortly if we wanted to make it to Chloe's house for 8, and be back home before midnight. We started saying bye to the family and everyone else.

" Sophie , me and Mikey are going to have to head to get Mikeys girlfriend Chloe and then go home. But this is my number , give me a text, obviously only if you wanted too" I said putting my number into Sophie's phone.

" will do Rye and hopefully see you again soon" she said while I gave her a hug goodbye.