reuinited

Amy's pov;

I really must admit they were a great band and their vocals are outstanding. Their energy just bounced off each other and the crowd hyping them up made it a great atmosphere to be in. Their set was soon coming to a close meaning m&g was next but that also meant that we had another hour or so to wait till we actually got to see them. We sat chatting to Chloe about how her and Mikey met and got together , and her being a make up artist.

Chloe's pov;

I honestly couldn't believe how down to earth Amy and Jade are. We chatted for a while and then eventually decided to mingle with all the families. My phone buzzed and it was a text from Mikey.

Mikey ~ just wanna tell you you look beautiful and I love you❤️

Wow my heart honestly skips a beat every time he says something cute to me , I don't think I'll ever get used to it.

Chloe ~ ohhh Mikey stop it! But I love you ❤️

Mikey ~ Just the truth love! See you in a bit❤️

Another 45 minuets or so passed and the meet and greet was coming to an end. The boys did look shattered by the end of it. They said bye to the last of the roadies and eventually started making their way up the stairs with all the gifts they had got given. I knew Amy and Jade would be nervous so I made my way over to them so they didn't feel awkward. I reassured them they would be fine.

Rye's pov;

During the whole meet and greet I couldn't stop thinking about seeing Amy again. I was so excited. When it was finally time to , I bolted right up the stairs , passed everyone and went right to Amy.

" AMY." I screamed while picking her up swinging her around in a hug. Her grip tightened onto me. " I've missed you so much Ryan" she said in between sobs burying her face into my shoulder. I put her back down after a good 5 minuet hug. I could hear all the "awwes" and our mums sobbing and videoing at the same time. By this point brook was standing hugging Jade which was so cute. He introduced her to everyone as his friend. I introduced Amy too all the boys and everyone. All the boys gave her a hug and said hey , Andy's hug being extra long and tight. The only one who didn't was Jack, he said a short hi and that was it. I tried to break the tension in the room but it just got worse and worse. I could see Amy looking very uncomfortable.

" I can't do this!" Amy said walking out and down the stairs.

" I'll go." I heard Andy say , I let him.

" Jack are you fucking kidding me right now?" I questioned him. Everyone looking at us. None of them knew what was going on

" what I'm not going to sit here and pretend I like her when I don't. Look at her more attention seeking" He said acting all smug. Jade and Brook took Lewis and Amy's parents and my parents out of the room.

" seriously Jack , grow the fuck up and act your age." I scoffed at him.

" or what rye what you gonna do." He said taking a step towards me. Mikey stepping in the middle. " Jack mate you don't want to start this again. Blair is going to hit the roof when he finds out." Mikey tried to talk sense into him but he kept going on and on.

" JACK DANIEL DUFF , WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR RESPECT FOR WOMEN" his mum screamed at him causing the whole room to fall silent.

" Mum stop it." He said back.

" No Jack, hotel now. Then I will be having words with you" his Mum said pushing him out the room and down the stairs.

What the hell just happened¿?