meetings

jack pov;

honestly it felt so good to be back, i was at ease now that i've apologised to everyone that i had to and so relieved that they accepted it. also feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders because it's not awkward with me and chloe. i'm still just worried about what our mums said.

we all finally made our way through the doors of the restaurant in the hotel where blair told us to meet. blair was sat at a big table with ginger, there was 10 extra seats but only 9 of us. oh god no i thought to my self , please don't be zach please don't be zach was all i could think.

" come sit down everyone" blair said pointing to the seats at the table. everyone hurried and picked a seat, i sat next to chloe who sat next to mikey.

"so first off, welcome back jack! i hope everything has been resolved and there won't be anymore drama of any kind" blair started off with. everyone smiled and welcomed me back, but fear was plastered across everyone's faces because we all know that zach is going to bring drama.

"so blair, what's happening, is this dinner about anything specific or just cause jack is back" andy asked.

" of course because jack's back but also, as you all now know i've just signed someone new. so come on in zach" blair said, chloe choked on her drink when she heard the name. everyone turned to her.

" chloe are you okay?" blair asked

" yeah sorry it just went down weird" chloe said coughing and wiping her mouth with her napkin.

zach walked in the room with a stupid smirk on his face, he gave blair a handshake and hugged ginge.

"hey guys , i'm zach"
chloe tensed up as soon as she heard him speak, mikey grabbed her hand and she gave me a look.

"we've heard so much about you" rye said.

"all good i hope" zach said smiling.

"oh yeah wonderful"
andy said rolling his eyes. blair giving him a confused look. zach just laughed it off.

" so hey i'm brooklyn"
brook said shaking his hand.

we can always trust brook to start conversation and not make it awkward.
andy rye mikey went, then it was me.

"i'm jack"
i said trying to sound happy.

"hey bro good to meet you"
my stomach turned at the thought of that word.
blair then introduced the girls to him.
small talk happened amongst everyone at the table. soon our food arrived. again more small talk during the meal.

"so chloe, do you have any siblings?"
zach asked. that bastard, he knows what he's doing.

"erm no i'm a only child"
zachs face dropped.

"what about you mikey, any siblings?"

"nah"
mikey said taking a bite of his food.

" what about you jack?"

"aye one younger sister"
i said taking a sip of my drink.

" what's it like being a only child chloe?"
zach questioned.

" what's with all the questions?"
mikey said loosing it slamming his fork down on the table. everyone fell silent.

" mikey!"
blair said giving him a look.

" just trying to be friendly and get to know everyone"
zach said trying to sound innocent.

"why are you directing all the questions towards MY girlfriend?"
mikey asked getting more annoyed.

" i don't know just trying to be interested"
chloe sat there looking like she was holding back the tears. she soon got up from the table , sophie and the two other girls following her to the bathroom.

"bullshit.. bull-shit, you know fine well what your doing"
mikey said standing up.

" yeah is pretty weird man"
rye chipped in.

" michael cobban, do not speak to him like that. he is our guest and new signing have some respect"
blair said slightly raising his voice, making everyone fall silent. zach sitting with a smirk on his face giggling away to himself.