Blackpink House #27.

Start from the beginning

"I don't know if I can even finish this many pancakes." Chaeyoung says.

"Lisa will help you." Jisoo shrugs.

"So, what's the plan today Chaeyoung. It's your anniversary so you get to pick." Jennie says.

"Mmm I don't know. I just wanna hang out with you guys all day. But I do want to have a rooftop dinner."

"Done and done." Lisa claps.

"I can't believe I've been with you guys for so long. I wouldn't have wanted to do it with anyone else." Chaeyoung smiles.

"We love you Chaeyoung." Lisa says while kissing her cheek. "There is no Blackpink without you...or any of us for that matter." She smiles.

"I hear there's an opening for Pink Punk if you're interested." Jisoo jokes.

"Yeah they're going to debut their new song 'Oppayah'" Jennie laughs.

"Gosh could you imagine if that's how we played out." Chaeyoung shakes her head with a smile.

"Aish I wouldn't even like us." Jisoo giggles. "They'll debut and disappear off the face of the earth."

"Oppa-yah!" Lisa sings before whipping her hair making them laugh.

"Lisa Oppa." Chaeyoung laughs.

•••

"Incoming!!" Lisa shouts as she flies through the air and crashes into Jennie.

"Oomph!" Jennie groans loudly as the wind is knocked out of her. "Ow Nalalisa."

Lisa pushes herself up and looks down at her. "Sorry Unnie." She says sheepishly.

"Get off," Jennie says while pushing her off.

Lisa rolls off of her and stands up. They were at the indoor trampoline park, request of Park Chaeyoung.

She jumps over to where Chaeyoung and Jisoo are and picks Jisoo up over her shoulder.

"Hey!" Jisoo shouts. "Put me down put me down!"

Lisa laughs and carries her over to the foam pit. "Jisoo Unnie?"

"Put me down you little shit!"

Lisa starts spinning in circles before tossing her small body into the pit.

"LALISA!"

Jisoo's head pops out of the foam and Lisa laughs.

"Cannonball!" Lisa shouts.

"Ahhh!!" Jisoo tells before disappearing back under.

"Me too!" Chaeyoung smiles before jumping in.

"Help I can't swim!" Jisoo laughs while pushing her way through the foam blocks. "Help Jendeukie!"

"I heard you can drown if you save a drowning person." Jennie chuckles, watching them in amusement.

"I'm drowning I'm drowning!"

"I'll save you Unnie!" Lisa says.

"Ahh Monster Lisa!" Jisoo laughs. "Chaeyoung ah help!"

Chaeyoung gets out of the pit with the help of Jennie. "This way Unnie, swim, swim."

"Roar!" Lisa growls loudly.

"Pull me up! Pull me up!" Jisoo laughs while jumping up and down.

Chaeyoung grabs her arm and starts to pull her out but Lisa grabs onto Jisoo's ankle.