chapter 1

Heros ruled over the society and were to protect it from villains but it didn't stop the everyday struggles of some people such as a green haired boy who had tears streaming down his face as he came closer to the edge of a building.

Whispering words to himself to try and change his mind or calm himself down before he did something stupid, the one he called his friend and the one he admired have made him lose it.

His heart was beating faster his mind was turning the tears that once was there is gone and his sadden face was now smiling down at the people and an idea popped in his head.

Why don't I become a villain? He began to laugh the people below could hear him and they stared up with worried or scared faces his laughing became louder as a crowd formed below heros were waiting thinking he was gonna jump but no he wasn't...completely.

He was gonna change things he was gonna rule over everything and everyone but first he had to get rid of the symbol of peace all might himself so to do that he would need some help, his laughing stopped, it was just silence before he began to walk closer to the edge.

"I'll jump" he said before jumping off the building and was caught by a hero that was waiting he thanked the hero and ran off going home to work on his master plan to take down the heros and rule over them, all of them with an iron fist.

At home

He layed in his bed thinking maybe he could find the league of villains and get their help? Or maybe he could build his own? Right now he didn't know but knew he would need a way to do it but first he would need a quirk of his own.

He got up from his bed went to his window and slowly began to open it with as much as he could he stayed quiet.

Staying as quiet as he could he snuck out of his home and into the direction of a alley where most villains are found or they just run to and are gone the moment you get there.

He walked there hoping to find a villain but instead he found something more he found his old friend he smirked to himself watching as his friend was talking with the others from his class that bullied him.

Then they turned to see him standing there he acted like he normally would "k-kacchan what are you doing here?" He smirked inside his head this is gonna be fun~

Hey guys it's been a while but I'm coming back with this so I decided to keep myself around with writing just fanfics such as this yaoi❤️ so if you have any suggestions for me put it in the comments or just message me I hope you enjoy this book and have a fan-fucking-tastic time!😋