"I love doing your hair, you have such nice hair." She gushes as I sit at her desk chair and she starts to do my hair.

She curls it, then braids the front back, and pulls it all into a ponytail. Lastly she grabs a hairpin with a navy blue flower on it and sticks it right the top of my ponytail.

I look into the mirror. Simple but cute. Girly but not too much.

"You like?" She asks.

"Love."

Nodding she goes over to her garment bag and pulls out her dress. It's a floor length cream dress, the bodice of it is covered in jewels, the bottom half flows down.

Then she pulls out her shoes. Four inch, cream, strapped heels, with jewels dotted on the straps.

She quickly rids herself of the sweatpants and t-shirt she's wearing and gently slips into the the dress and heels.

Meanwhile I had put on my suit and shirt, and stepped into my shoes.

"Black? You're wearing basic black?" Casey raises a brow.

Shaking my head I then slip on my jacket. In turn she nods in approval.

She takes some time putting things in her clutch while I simply grab my phone, wallet, and keys.

Her mom and dad take picture of us together, which, sadly, I'm sure her mom is more happy about than having to take pictures of her and Liv.

Our overnight bags are sitting by the door, we're meeting up at a hotel after prom, I grab mine and hers.

Afterwards we leave and I drop her off at Liv's then I finally head over to Jasmine's place.

I was going to park out front but there's a white Bentley parked out front instead.

Frowning, I park across the street, and go into the house.

"There she is!"

I look over where my moms stand, talking to Jasmine's aunt, uncle, and dad.

"Mr. Law it's a pleasure to see you again." I smile and go to shake his hand.

He chuckles," no need for formalities Emerson, it's Leonard."

"Can I call you Leo?"

A chuckle escapes his lips," that's fine."

It's then that Jasmine makes her way down the stairs.

I'm blown away by how beautiful she looks.

Long navy blue dress, flowing down to the floor

Long navy blue dress, flowing down to the floor. The bodice is covered mostly in jewels and there's a split in the right side. Her silver 4-inch heels make the top half of her dress pop.

Her hair falls in wavy curls down to the middle of her back. She has navy blue eyeshadow on, natural lipstick that still looks beautiful on her, and light blush.