--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After everyone was sitting down I took a breath standing up and doing a pose with Tina while James and Mike were standing on the other side of us.

(what peyton is wearing)

(what Tina is wearing)

While Mike and james sang  me and Tina danced and did the white girl part.

when the song ended me and tina were resting our right hand against the boys chest while our backs were facing everyone else. Once we finished everyone was clapping and laughing at how our performance was. After we hugged everyone and sat down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I drop my plate of food on the ground hearing Aunt emma say what she did today. right after I dropped my food she stopped talking and looked over at me saying "Are you okay sweetie?" I nod slowly and start laughing "You sure did tell him Aunt" I say hugging her tightly as I start laughing my ass off.  SHE CALLED MISTER SHUE A SLUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"JUST TELL ME THE ANSWERS!" I look at mister shue as I sat in his office. "I didn't do it. I'm not that low to put Quinn on the top of the list. Why don't you pay more attention towards her cuz everyone treats her badly maybe she wants attention and made the god damn list. and by the way you hurt my aunt Emma's feelings you won't only get yelled by her you'll get the full fire from me. Mister Slut" I laugh before running out of his office before he could catch me but I heard a faint "PEYTON YOU'LL GET IT LATER!"

As I was running I bumped into someone making us fall to the ground and when I groaned hurt but heard Mike say "well that's a nice way to greet your boyfriend" I looked up seeing mike and peck his lips saying "sorry i was running away from Mister Slut" i coughed correcting myself as i say "Mister. shue. i mean Mister shue." but of  course Mike says " i heard mister slut." i just covered his mouth saying " i said mister shue Mike." he just nods and moves my hand before kissing me. I then pull back and stand up when hearing the bell and running away yelling "See you at glee club!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting besides Mike and leaning against his shoulder while me and Tina's feet were on Jame lap playing footsy as well as ignoring Mister like always but when the lights turned off we turned our attention to the screen.

When the song ened i started laughing my ass off while falling omn the ground bringing tina with me making us both laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I leave the room with everyone as the song ended Rachel sang.