Me. Jimin how rude.

Jimin. Oh yeah? Well let me be more rude. Where's that candy bra? I'm eating it off of you tonight.

Jimin picked you up and threw you on the bed. You began to kiss him everywhere. You unbuttoned his shirt and he took off yours. He put the candy bra on you. He slipped off your panties and you took off his underwear. He fingered you until you were soaking wet and stuck his large in you. He thrusted and thrusted, and you couldn't take it anymore. You clawed onto him and he pulled out. He ate the candy bra off. He placed his mouth on your tits and sucked them. His fingers went caressing down your body and so did his mouth. He placed his mouth on your pussy and licked it everywhere. Sucking your clit.

Me. Jimin.... I'm gonna come!!!!!!!

Jimin. Not without me you won't!

Jimin stuck his cock back inside and fucked you even harder.
The orgasm was getting more intense.
Your hands..
They clenched the bedsheets..
You started to scream..
The orgasm..
It was coming...

Me. JIMIN!! IM COMING!!

As you orgasmed you ran out of breath. But Jimin didn't care if you orgasmed. He kept going until he came.

Jimin. I'm gonna cum inside you...

(Both, panting)

Me. Jimin... I...

Jimin. Don't say it.. they'll hear us.

Me. I can't feel anything..

Jimin. Good. Now let's sleep.

You and Jimin fell fast asleep in your bed.

(In the living room with BTS)

Taehyung. Hyung, will (Y/n) ever like me?

Jungkook. Can you be quiet?

Seokjin. Who cares if she likes you. She will like me more. I'm more handsome.

Namjoon. She's beautiful. Amazing, stunning.

Yoongi. The definition of the perfect girl.

Hoseok. She's precious. I love her.

Jungkook. Be quiet about her already.

Seokjin. What's your problem?

Jungkook. Shut up leave me alone.

Namjoon. Someone is in love with her. Well thinks he's more in love with her than the rest of us.

Taehyung. He can't be.

Yoongi. We are all in love. With the same girl.

Hoseok. He's right.

Seokjin. Is this causing a fight between us? Between who can win her over?

Namjoon. We never fight. We are a family. That's not who we are. Fighting over a girl is stupid.

Taehyung. It's not stupid if you love her and want to fight for her.

Hoseok. I want her.

Jungkook. Stop talking! I want her more!

Yoongi. Can all of you please stop! Notice there is six of us right now. One of us is probably with her!

BTS. JIMIN!

BTS runs upstairs right away checking every room. They open your door and....

Seokjin. Unbelievable.

Namjoon. I can't.

Taehyung. Not my baby girl. Jimin, why, how could you sleep with her?

Yoongi. I warned all of you.

Hoseok. What?

Jungkook. Out. Of. My. Way. THATS. MY. GIRL!

Jimin wakes up from sleeping with you and sees all the members at your door.

BTS. GET OUT OF HER ROOM STOP BEING IN THE BED GET YOUR CLOTHES IN JIMIN GET OUT STOP IT JIMIN LEAVE JIMIN I LOVE HER WHY DID YOU DO THIS JIMIN GET OUT!

All the bickering woke you up.

Me. What's.. what's going on... (falls back asleep)

Taehyung. Shes mine.

While BTS fought, Jungkook picked you up and left. He took you with him to his room. He put his clothes on you, kissed your head, and set you in his bed and left.

Namjoon. Where'd she go?

Jungkook. I took her.

Taehyung. KIDNAPPER?!

Jungkook. No. I put her away from you. All of you. She's tired, she needs sleep.

Hoseok. Not necessary to take her away.

Jimin. I can't believe you all did this.

Seokjin. Leave it alone. We need our rest too.

Jungkook. Namjoon, Hoseok, we are sleeping somewhere else tonight.

Hoseok. Why?

Jungkook. She's in our bed tonight.

Namjoon. Can we all make a promise right now. All seven of us while we are here.
To not sleep with her tonight, we sleep with each other or by ourselves. Not in the same room or bed as (Y/n).

BTS. Promise.