❇ 𝕵𝖊𝖔𝖓 𝕵𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝕶𝖔𝖔𝖐 ❇

❝She wasn't exactly sure when it happened.
Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.❞

-Nicholas Sparks, Safe Haven

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Saebom navigated the narrow alleyway, her body trembling against the biting winds as she made her way to her shift at the restaurant

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Saebom navigated the narrow alleyway, her body trembling against the biting winds as she made her way to her shift at the restaurant. The chill in the air seemed especially harsh today, despite the bustling crowds celebrating New Year's Eve. She longed for a warm cup of coffee, the thought of it bringing a flicker of warmth to her heart. With this comforting vision in mind, she quickened her pace, eager to escape the cold.

"Ah! you're here Saebom. Punctual as always," one of her co-workers remarked as soon as she made her way inside the restaurant. She grinned back at him, still trembling from the cold outside. She jogged inside to the changing room and came back changed into her uniform after some time. The interiors were really warm and snug, it was almost impossible to believe it was snowing outside. She rushed to the coffee machine in the kitchen, greeting a few other co-workers on her way.

"Why are you working on the New Year's eve again, Miss Saebom?" An elderly man approached her as Saebom was peacefully enjoying her coffee, startling her a bit in the procedure.

"Good evening, Mr. Rossi," Saebom greeted her boss immediately with a smile. Mr. Ivan Rossi was a middle-aged European man who came to South Korea in his youth to study but couldn't leave because of his love for the country's cuisine and the woman whom he eventually married. Saebom admired him for adapting so well to a culture even when he was a foreigner. The staff often made fun of his broken Hangul but they all respected and were loyal to him.

"I thought for once, you'd take a day or two off like other students who work part-time here. It's New Year's eve, my child!" Mr. Rossi laughed. He had known Saebom ever since she joined as a part-time waitress in his restaurant three years back. This place was quite near to her University and turned out the best place ever to work.

"I actually wanted to but there were loads of pending work since it's my last year" Saebom listed the only reason she could think of although it was barely the reason.