❇ 𝕶𝖎𝖒 𝕿𝖆𝖊 𝕳𝖞𝖚𝖓𝖌 ❇

❝ Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back.❞

-Plato

"I don't understand why you are so hellbent over setting me up with someone? Why can't we go watch a movie or something and just chill out this Sunday?" Soyeon whined kicking the blankets away from her legs in disapproval

"Because I'm done chilling with you. And I have plans with Jae that day as he'll be leaving for Paris on Monday," Bora quipped nonchalantly as she painted her nails. Soyeon stared at her for a while but when she got no reaction, she threw a cushion in response.

"Why did you do that?!" Bora kept the nail paint aside and frowned at Soyeon.

"Because I'm done staring at you," Soyeon mimicked Bora," Bora-yah! How can you paint your nails right now? You literally set me up on a blind date with some godforsaken guy and you're being so casual about it! Do I deserve this for being you're a roommate for 5 years?!"

Bora dug her eyes deep in Soyeon's and gave a loud sigh.

"My roommate was the most positive person you could ever find. She was spontaneous, lively, outgoing and what not. She was the one who pushed MinJae and me to date. She's not someone who locks herself up in an apartment, only to go out for her Job or maybe shopping sometimes tries to find every excuse to escape parties and is at her parents' place every second week," Bora declared. Each and every word felt like a thousand needles piercing through Soyeon's skin. She couldn't even make an eye-contact with Bora who continued to glare at her, now her hands folded across her chest.

"Yeon-ah, I don't like seeing you like this. You're not the person I knew. Why are you punishing yourself? You deserve much better and if I'll have to force you out of this life and be the bad bitch, I don't mind," Bora spoke with a smaller voice as her eyes softened. Soyeon knew that she could say possibly nothing in such situations so she tried to get up and leave.