❇ 𝕸𝖎𝖓 𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓 𝕲𝖎 ❇

I hope this in some small part makes up for the terrible first impression. I would love to take you out for a drink sometime. I promise not to spill it on you...

-Erica Lance, On the Verge

Heejin banged on the door for the third and final time, impatiently

Heejin banged on the door for the third and final time, impatiently. A part of her hoping he wouldn't open the door. Because she knew what would happen if he did.

"Aish! What do you want?" a pale-faced blonde-haired guy opened the door looking every bit irritated he could.

This would happen.

"The landlady has been complaining that you don't keep your section very clean. I was just informing you that she might ask you to move out," Heejin replied, avoiding the look on his face.

"Tell her I don't have time for this shit. This apartment, not the entire section, is what I pay for. She can't make me leave until I would want to," he spoke his voice seething with annoyance. Heejin looked at her with utter shock. But he was unperturbed.

"And yeah, next time don't bother telling me what she said," he added before he officially shut the door on her face.

What an arrogant prick!

Song Heejin was a young woman struggling to make ends meet while attending college in Seoul. She wasn't well off, so she had to work extra hard to pay her tuition and other expenses because her family couldn't help her much. As a result, she ended up working part-time as a private tutor for schoolchildren. She excelled in her studies and, apparently, in her teaching. However, because she lacked qualifications, she was unable to find well-paying jobs that would not interfere with her studies.

She worked till late evening. Mornings went to college. And as it ended she had to rush to the private tuitions which at present she gave seven. By the end of the day, she was almost dead meat.

But life wasn't half as bad even if she had little to no time to ponder over it.

Until this arrogant ass, resting bitch-faced neighbour entered into the picture. She wasn't even surprised that she didn't know his name even if they had been practically neighbours for two months now.