"We'll get her back, Tig, I promise. They won't hurt her." I respond to the man who continues to stare at the table. His gun laying on it beside his pack of cigarettes and glass of whiskey. "Bobby and Chibs, get a hold of the Mayans and get them to get here stat. Happy, get that money ready with Ratboy." I take the gavel and slam it, excusing everyone from the table, leaving Tig and I.

"We'll get it figured out. I can't let anyone hurt her." I say honestly to the angry father.

He looks up at me and glares, "She can't be in this life, Jax. Look at this, she's in it for a couple of months and this fucking happens. She gets kidnapped and who knows what they're doing to her, and for what reason? Because Ima is obsessed with you? Cause some nazi wants payment for killing Juice? Her life doesn't have a price-tag on it, Jax."

I stare back at him, feeling a mixture of emotions, "Tig... you know that I wouldn't let anything bad happen to her."

"Do I? Because she's gone. Are people going to have hits on her? Is she going to get killed because of the club too? You need to figure this the fuck out and leave her out of it."

I raise my eyebrow, "I'm not just leaving her behind, Tig! You know how much she means to me, I can't just ignore her for the rest of my life and act like she doesn't exist!"

Tig chuckles, "And you know how much she means to me and what I'll do if she's slightly bruised, especially after tonight." He takes a drink of his whiskey, "I'm not losing another kid because of this club, and I will not let her get killed because of you, Jackson."

I glare at the man, "We're adults, Tig, we'll make our own decisions and figure it out. Now go sober up before we get her back." I seethe at the older man before he stands up and slams the door behind him.

Hours go by and we're all set for tonight. We have the counterfeit money and the Mayans on our side, ready to go on our call. We sit on our bikes and wait for the phone call from Tully, and almost on the dot, my phone starts ringing. "Strawberry fields forever..." sings into the phone and I look at the guys confused.

"Stop playing these fucking games!" Tig screams at the cellphone and I shake my head before they hang up. "Fuck off!" He boots his helmet across the lot and starts punching the wall.

"What's that even mean?" Chibs asks me and I shrug.

"Wasn't there an old strawberry picking field, out highway 19, and there was a barn on it, but that place hasn't been open for years." Ratboy says and we all look at him with wide eyes.

"Kids right, let's get going. Looks like we'll be early." Happy says and with that, we all start our bikes and start driving through town with the Mayans behind us as we head for the strawberry farm.

---

I sit in the wooden chair, my hands tied behind it and my feet tied to the legs of the seat. My dark hair had dried up blood in it and my eyes were heavy from being tired and beaten. I sit in my pajama shorts and a white, now bloody tank top. I look up at the man and the same blonde who was following me the other day.

The man looks over at me and smirks, "Maybe we can have some fun before we kill you off. I doubt they'll have everything I asked for." He says as he kneels and pushes the hair out of my face, showing off the nape of my neck. I wince at his touch and my eyes start filling up with tears as his hand moves from my hair to the waistline of my shorts. "Why are you crying, baby?" He asks me before pressing his lips to my neck. He pulls down my shorts and starts moving his hand lower before he gets interrupted by the woman.

"Really? Are you going to fuck her right here? You have me." The blonde says as she walks over to him and puts her hand on his shoulder. He turns around and glares at her, shoving her away from him.

"Shut it, bitch. What time is it?" he asks her, and she sighs, pulling out a phone and looking at the screen.

"Quarter after ten. They should be here soon." And almost on cue, I hear a rumbling bike coming from the background. "Looks like we jinxed it." She smirks and looks at the closed barn doors.

The man stands up and looks down at me, smirking, "Now you stay here pretty lady, and if you misbehave, I'll have to blow your brains out." He leans down and presses his lips against the duct tape on my mouth, I shake my head and headbutt him, "You fucking cunt." He hisses before slapping me across the face and kicking the chair out from under me, making me fall on my side, smashing my head off the floor and feeling the chair dig into my arm as I lay on my side.

"Let's go." The woman says as she opens the door a crack and walks out with the man.

I hear a thump on the ground and try to look out of the crack but can't see anything. "There's your guns and money. Where is she?" I hear Jax's voice and I start crying loudly.

"She's fine. We're checking this first and then I'll give you the girl." The man orders Jax before going through whatever they asked for.

Before I know it, I hear more motorcycles come out and gunshots. I hear the woman scream and more loud thumps hitting the ground before the barn door gets ripped open. I see Jax staring down at me with anger and fear in his eyes. He rushes over to me and cuts me free before picking me off of the ground. Jax looks down and rips the tape off my mouth before letting a silent tear out and kissing the top of my head. He holds me tightly in his arms and rocks me gently. "I'm so sorry they did this, Al. I'm so, so sorry."

"Where is she!?" I hear my dad call out and I look up to the man standing behind Jax. "Oh my god, Ally girl." Dad falls to his knees and looks at my bruised and beaten face and body, before wrapping Jax and I in his arms. "My girl, my baby girl."