Chapter 9.

Oh darling, what have I done?

________________________________________________

My phone starts ringing, I reach for it and answer the call, putting it on speaker phone as we all sit around the table. "Jax, Jax, Jax. I told you that you couldn't get rid of me that easily." A female's voice comes over the phone and I tighten my jaw, glaring at the cellphone.

"And why does this have to involve Al?" I ask the woman, not having any patience or tolerance for bullshit.

The woman chuckles, "Your new kitty girl is an easy way to you, isn't she? You're already getting flustered and I haven't even said much."

Tig stares at me with anger in his eyes, his knuckles turning white. "Where is she, Ima, and who the fuck is helping you out with this? You don't have that good of a shot or the guts to kill a prospect."

"Hey, Jax." I hear a familiar voice come through and my eyes widen.

"How the fuck are you out, Tully? And why the hell are you chasing my lady with Ima? She offer you something you haven't had in a while?"

The man chuckles, "Pussy? I have my share of that. I got some help from the outside. You made me do some dirty work with that Juice boy, and I need something back for that..."

What is this guy talking about? Killing Juice was none of our dirty work. "And what's that?" Tig yells at the phone.

"I need some money to get out of here, get me back home with the money and I won't be a problem. A little birdy told me you're dealing guns, so I want half of those AK's you've got. Deal?"

"Oh, for fuck sake, Jax!" Chibs exclaims as he listens to Tully's proposal. "We can't be giving those guns away to anyone or we'll have ourselves a shit storm."

I look at the table and most of them nod, Chibs, however, lets out a loud sigh and gives me a half-assed grin, agreeing with the rest of the club. "When do you want this and how much money we talkin'?"

"Hmm, let's say 50K and you either get here tonight, 11pm, or your doll won't have much longer to go. Just you, Jax... No one else, or I won't be nice."

For fuck sake, Chibs is right. We're about to get ourselves into a massive shitstorm, "Where are you?"

Tully chuckles, "I'll ring you at 9. See you later, Jax." And with that, he hangs up. I look up at the table and Tig is staring at the engraved reaper, speechless.

"Where are we finding 50K and what the hell are we going to tell the Mayans?" Bobby asks, and I just shake my head.

"We be straight up, see if they'll come with us tonight, we'll give him the money, the second they walk out we shoot them and get Al. The fucker isn't taking that money and those guns, over my dead body." I explain.

Chibs sighs, "Jackie, we still need to find this money..."

Happy chuckles, "I have stacks of fake bills in my room. We cover that with some real cash and it'll look legit. We hand it over, give him the guns, shoot the fucker up and take it all back. I'm sure the Mayans will enjoy shooting up a white supremacist and his bird."

I nod, "I don't know why Ima is even involved... or where she found Tully..."

Tig speaks up, "The broad is obsessed with you, Jax, and if that asshole has laid a finger on Alexis, I will rip him into pieces. You better fucking hope that she's in perfect condition, Jackson." He seethes, and I look at him, completely understanding the source of his hatred and anger.