CHAPTER 1 : Baby Girl

A baby girl has been born in London, Canada. A mom took a breath of relief. A man approached the Mother and kissed her forehead.

“Thanks honey, you’re so strong and brave.” He express his love to the baby's mother.

"You're welcome." She smiled at her beloved husband.

A female nurse asked her husband for wait a moment because she want to move her to the normal ward.

"Mr Kim, Im sorry but can you wait outside just a moment. We want to check Mrs Elizabeth, your wife and the baby. I'll ask you to come in after I finish it." ask the nurse.

After a few moment later.

"Mr Kim, you can watch your wife and the baby now. By the way, congratulations Mr Kim." said nurse.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, Mr Kim." she take a step away from Mr Kim.

He husband entered and drove their first child while paying homage to his wife. He sat next to his wife and asked,

"So, what do you want to named for our first child?"

"Oh honey, why don't you just give her name for our first child. You're his father, right? " she giving a smile to her husband.

"Okay, I think, I want to name her Annora, its mean a light because she so bright when i saw her for the first time and she's so cute too."

His wife looking at him.

"That's a good name." Mom nodded.

"But, what if we're going back to Korea? What his friend will call her?" Asked the husband because he unconfident to use that name and was too rich for her. He doesn't want her baby live in luxury until forget about herself and family.

"Its okey darling, what do we say Annora is the nickname in this country, then I suggest Ye-Na is her full name. What do you say about that?" Suggested the mother to her husband.

"That wonderfull, Kim Ye-Na your father here." Kissing her first child.

"Honey? Do you know what mean his name?" ask her husband.

"Of course I know, though I am not a Korean people but I know what the name means." answer Elizabeth to his husband.

"So,what the name means?" her husband ask again.

" It mean beautiful both inside and outside. Someday she will have noble personality when she grow up to become a beautiful daughter of us." she smile to her husband.