Author Note

Hi, Im Mrs Amylia and thank you for starting reading my book. My grammar is not very well at all but I still and will try my best for all the readers.

IF ANY SPELLING MISTAKES PLEASE LET ME KNOW IT.

All image search is self-styled by me to make this story work and for your ability to imagine the characters that exist in my story.

I made this story start by drawing a comic and a friend gave me a book to make a story that every character I gave is them. After I entered high school I stopped drawing.

I bought a book and started writing each booklet. I wrote a story that I ever made to be like a novel.

I have reached 2 books by writing the story.
Firstly, the first book was ready and my friends started borrowing it from me to read.

After that, the book was given to my next friend until I found out the book had disappeared.

I know they already apologize but I am still dissatisfied because they don't keep my rights well.

But I'm lucky because I remember every single story I've written before.

The first comic story book was titled "Madyna Bagaikan Bidadari"

Now I write the story here. I would like to share this story to readers.

I developed a little storyline I have ever written in the book. Then, their character's name also I changed to korean name and there are some characters that I keep his name.

That just my experience while drawing and write a story that keeps my friends waiting so my book is published.

I hope the readers enjoy with my old story since 2009 and had change a little bit the storyline. And Im sorry because Im writing slowly.

Thank you for reading my journey for make this book.

A / N: This book is still in EDITING PROCESS. Changes are normal, the storyline and the important part  WILL NOT GET CHANGED. ONLY TYPOS AND OTHER REVELENT WORDS are going to change. If there's any question about this book you can just PM me. 😉

Sincerely

Mrs Annora