CHAPTER 14

Jason's Pov:

"Jason" she moans
"Yh baby"

"Jase" she whimpers
I wake up with a start. im sweating like a pregnant fish and i'm painfully hard. This is the fourth dream I've had about her this week. I glance at the sleeping figure next to me. Mia is snoring her heart away. I'm very sure that was what woke me up. I decide to take a cold shower to get rid of this erection. It has gotten to the extent that Maya doesn't even turn me on anymore. Not because she's pregnant but because now she's become more distant and extremely secretive. I check the time to see its seven thirty a.m. Just as I'm heading out for coffee, i hear my phone ring to see its Kay

"hey! Wanna come over for breakfast?The twins miss you" she says immediately i pick up the call. And just like clockwork i hear Alexis shriek and i chuckle.
"Sure, give me a second." I write Maya a note alerting her that i'll be back later and i drive over to Kay's place. I knock on the door and she yells that i should enter. Immediately, I'm hit with the smell of waffles and i look down to see my two precious jewels run to me. I pick them both up giving them a snuggle before i walk to the kitchen.
"Oh good you're here" Kay says as she flips a pancake onto a plate. She walks to the fridge and I see she's wearing shorts that does no justice to her ass. She catches me staring and breaks into a smile.
"Take a seat" I put the twins in their chairs and i take a seat and look at the amount of food she's made. There's pancakes, eggs, bacon and a cheesecake she sets down. My stomach growls in approval as i stare at the masterpiece in front of me.
"Where do i even start?" i ask. She laughs as she walks over to feed the twins.
"Aren't you going to eat?" i ask her
"After i'm done with the twins and set them for their nap" she replies. I finish my plate and go for seconds, washing it down it the glass of fruit juice she placed in front of me. After I'm done i take the food from her hands.
"Go eat ill take care of them"
"You sure?" She asks and i see in her eyes that she's tired. I feel so guilty for not helping  her out more.I nod and she sets about eating. When i'm done with the twins I put the both on a shoulder and gently rock them. They are so tiny even at a year's old. Kay stares at me in amazement. 
'What?' I ask with a soft chuckle
'You have some sort of superpower honestly' she laughs
When I'm certain they're both asleep I put them in their cot and go back to Kay. We talk for hours. All of a sudden i hear someone banging the door hard.

Mikayla's Pov:

I hear a loud knock or pounding at my door. I give Jase a confused look and he gives me one back. Weird. I wasn't expecting anyone. I open the door and I see Maya standing there, very pregnant and very angry and I instantly freeze.
"You whore!" she yells at me. How many times have I warned you to stay away from my man?!" she screeches at me.
"Maya whats this? I told you i was going to be out" Jase says coming out from the kitchen
"Jason i forbid you to see this woman" she tells me. I snort and Maya's face turns even redder.
"I'm serious. Just look at her. She's a mess! A wreck. How desperate can you me to go after a pregnant woman's fiance. That's low. Even for you!" she screams. Kay just looks at her with a blank expression but her eyes are angry and narrowed. I can tell she's about to let Maya have it.
"How dare-" Maya is cut off when she places her hand on her belly
"Jase..... I think my water just broke" she says shocked.
I stood there stunned. I didn't even know what do.
"Fuck!" i heard