chapter 2

" Hey man,glad you could make it", Blake semi-yelled to me as i greeted him with a handshake at the Seeders club.

"Me too, its been way to long man. Especially with the fire station expanding and everything ", i told Blake and a wolfish grin spread across his face. I walk over to the VIP section, Blake behind me as we show our passes and sat down. One reason I like this section so much is because I don't have to rub against the sweaty bodies on the dance floor. On top of that I can see everything or everyone from where I am. Just as I settle down, Blake hands me a shot

"That is for you because all you do is work. You never rest. Even during the holidays. But as for me, i get to relax asi'm getting married to the most beautiful woman in the world, Ode. That and she also told me that the only thing I could do was show up for the wedding"

"I'm even surprised she wants to marry your ugly ass" i told Blake with a smile. And i really was! i mean Ode was hot. She had chesnut hair and with green eyes.

"Excuse me, have you looked at me, i'm fabulous" he said with a gayish wave of his hand. I couldn't deny that. But there was no way I was going to agree with him just so his head could expand fifty times it's original size.

Blake has short blond hair. He's six feet two inches and I'm six foot three. He's got green emerald eyes whiles i have a silver- bluish eye colour. i surveyed the room and i saw a group of girls staring at us through the corner of my eye. I wasn't impressed. The one with the long blonde weave and fake boobs batted her fake eyelashes at me. While the one with the red hair smirked and started to pull her dress up. They were trying too hard but i have to give them that. I walked to the bar and ordered vodka.

" Hey there handsome", a familiar voice told me. She was tall especially in her heels with light blue eyes and long red hair that hit her mid- back.

"Kayla" i replied with a straight face.

"Its Melanie" she said with a frown.

" Noted" i said with a smile.

" SO do you want to get outta here" she said with a smirk

"Look i know you're into me but I'm done with you. i was done with you three weeks ago. You know the deal. You got boring  and i don't associate with any of my Cyprians. Better luck next time", i said with a wink. she looked hurt but i was used to that kind of face and I could see straight through her bullshit. I felt a hand brush my shoulder, i spun around to tell the girl off and that's when i saw her. The girl that ruined my life. Miranda. i hate that girl with all my heart. Her eyes met mine and she walked towards me. i held her eyes as she approached me and sat besides me. God she's beautiful! What the hell Jason, this girl with her silver-green eyes and long legs that never end and.... i really need to relax man.

" Hey Jase long time no see",she said with a smirk.

" What do you want Miranda?" i asked coldly gritting my teeth at her. I averted my eyes to a girl dancing her ass off in the middle of the club and i would say she's dancing really well. i hope her dance moves are as good as her in bed. i thought with a smirk. Miranda noticed this and her smile turned into an evil one.

" Just came to tell you the good news" she said with a grin

" Which is?:" I asked curiously

"You're gonna be a dad!" she exclaimed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope yall liked this chapter

like

comment

fan