Chapter 1: " Intro to my School"

I walk into the school; only being about three minutes late. I start off by going to my first period class which happens to be my favorite elective; Yearbook. I love to take pictures that aren't selfies but I like those too. 

In school I don't consider myself in a 'group.' What do you mean by 'group', you may ask? Well, if you really think about it you'll realize that there are groups everywhere. The basic groups are: ' The Nerds', 'The Jocks', 'The Skaters', and 'The Emos.' Oh and then there's 'The Normals' the Normals' are the people who don't belong in groups because they are their own person. I am one of the normals but I'm able to be friends with one person from each 'group.' 

In the Nerds I have my friend Juliet Smith who helps me with everything (academic wise).In the Jocks I have my best guy friend Will Sulkin and his best friend Luke Ross. He was quarterback last year but decided to 'hand over the throne.' His words not mine. The Skaters are one of my favorites. Well, the ones that don't get high in the back of the school. My friend there is George Koston. Hes really good, he even won a skating competition last year. To be totally,one-hundred percent honest, he is pretty much the only Caucasian in our school. East Valley High is mostly us Latinas & Latinos, African-Americans, and Filipinos/ Asians. You could say our school gets pretty out of hand.

Emos are non-existent in my school. There's only one one in my school right now. I see her walking around school alone and sometimes I feel bad for her but its not my fault she chooses not to talk. She kind of looks like Avril Lavigne so I give her props on that. 

I have more friends in the normal group because i can relate to them more. I have three best friends in that group which is Rose Wilson,My African Queen (her nickname), Katina Roberts,My Lava Girl (because she died her hair red like Lava Girl),and Danielle Park, Frenchie, K-popper Asu. We call her K-popper because she has this weird fascination with K-pop. She doesn't stop talking about them but we don't really listen because she repeats everything.

My friend Rose is obsessed with these two bands called One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. Shes always on her phone reading or writing fan-fiction about them. I get creeped out by this because her stories are like reading porn. I call her My African Queen because she was born in Africa, Ghana. I love her because she is not afraid to speak her mind. She is my most fashionable friend and she wants to study modeling or creative writing when we go to college.

Katina is loud and funny. She often has good advice but all my friends do. She reminds me to not fall into the peer pressure of high school in a tough love sort of way. She gets her way for everything and that's why I love her. She's cool that way. She also hasn't completely fallen into the trap they call fandoms so that helps when Rose and Danielle are fangirling.

With every school there's always the bitch. Lucifer her self in the sluttiest way imaginable. Candi. I know right? Even her name screams stripper. She cant keep her panties on and everybody knows it.She plays a little game called 'Hit & Run' with the boys and they hate it but at the same time they play it with her because her mom let her get a boob job Junior year so she has a double D cup now. She is dominating the school boys every year. She starts off with the football team and ends with the nerds. The longest relationship she has ever been in is two months. The poor boy broke up with her after he found almost a pack of used condoms that weren't his in her trashcan. How do I know? I used to be her best friend. Ew. I know. Since that information leaked, she decided to channel he anger towards me and kicked me out of her 'clique.'

There are two other girls in her 'clique.' I don't even know them. I just know that their names are just as slutty as hers. Trixie and Kelli. This adds to another reason she kicked me out. She said my name isnt 'exotic' enough and that I'm not pretty enough. She can shove a stick up her exotic ass, I don't care anymore. I feel like I am up to the point when i am completely done with her bullshit.

The problem is my mom and her mom are best friends and work together.We pretend we are still best friends around our parents because..to be honest, I don't know why.

We happen to share a birthday and I think that adds to the heat of her rage. She always sees me as a competitor. Every birthday she throws a bigger party than the last but my family was poor so we had a 'little get together' and even then, more people showed up to mine than hers.

It saddens me to say that with all of the crap going on in life, I'm happy I get to be in school with my best friends. They helped me through it all. In those moments when your worst enemy decides to strike its always good to know I have my best friends behind me one hundred percent  of the time.

***

There's a new boy in school and from what i hear he is a jock. Hes supposed to be really good though because his old school beat us every year when he was their quarterback and hes our quarterback this year. Score!

From Rose, I heard that hes really hot and from Candi, I heard that hes a virgin. He didn't tell her,no, she just thinks so by how he looks. Apparently she is betting, Sarah, the less slutty looking version of her on who can take his virginity. Pfft. Why would he want her of all people.

In yearbook today I had to take pictures for sports section in our yearbook and i saw him. Rose wasn't lying when she said he was hot.

His eyes are a nice chocolatey brown with a twinkle that could melt your heart. Candi as right though, he looks too innocent plus hes probably still one of those meat-head jocks. I don't understand those guys.

Anyway I'm totally freaking out because i think we had a moment there. It all started like this: 

                                FLASHBACK

I was sitting in the bleachers taking the pictures of the football team in action. That's when he turned around. I saw his eyes; the color of dark chocolate with flecks of hazel nut. His lips; tinted a light shade of carnation pink,plump and shaped to perfection, His jawline; sharp and defined. His arms; toned and defined with the slight tan of his skin. His hair looks like its being blown by the wind but its not. We made eye contact and held it there for a while; it felt like hours. Then he gave me a slight nod and smile before turning back around and guiding his team. My camera was filled with more pictures of him than anything else. He's so beautiful.

I wonder what he was thinking when he saw me. I guess ill find out later..maybe.

 ------------------

HI! OKAY SO HOW WAS THAT! I THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU GUYS IN ON THE CHARACTERS BECAUSE THEY ALL PLAY A ROLL IN THIS.

I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT FOOTBALL, BUT I KNOW ENOUGH TO WRITE A BOOK.

FOR THE CELEBRITY CAST I CHOSE:

LILY COLLINS     AS     DANI

JAKE T. AUSTIN     AS     JAKE

KEKE PALMER     AS     ROSE

I AM STILL FIGURING OUT THE REST SO BE PATIENT XD

DON'T BE A GHOST READER!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE AND

FOLLOW!!

ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK WHICH IS ON MY PAGE!! IT'S CALLED BATTLE SCARS!!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY STORY AND BYEE!!!!! 

- ROSE XX XD (yes i'm the Rose character in this story)lol byee.