Grades & Goodies

I lied on my bed, doing absolutely nothing when I heard a faint sound from my window. It sounded like a pebble hitting glass which I found out it was when I finally got up to check. Jake climbed up using a few bricks to hoist him up to the tree branches. That seems like way too much work when he legitimately could have gone through the front door.

"What are you doing here you idiot," I asked when he was finally standing in front of me.

"Nice to see you too, babe," he rolled his eyes sarcastically. I playfully punched his bicep before getting back on my bed. I lied flat on my back, staring at the ceiling and he followed, doing the same.

"Why are you here?" I asked again. It was pretty late in the night. Probably around 11:30.

Again, he sarcastically replied, "I just love how enthusiastic you are about seeing me," he flashed a sarcastic smile as well.

"Fine, fine. Hey Jake, my amazing boyfriend. What are you doing here, babe," I made sure to add emphasis on 'amazing' and 'babe' just to add to the sarcasm. I don't know if both of us being sarcastic together is good for this world but I think it's great that we're both fluent in sarcasm.

"There we go. That's better," he pinched my cheek, "I wanted to tell you that I passed my test because of you," I jumped up and squeeled, "I got a 91% which is an A," he got up as well and hugged me, picking me up in the process. I honestly thought I helped him enough to probably get him a B or high C but not an A. Nevertheless, I'm still proud of him.

"So," he said, "do I get something for passing?" I laughed and shook my head. Groaning, he put me down, "please?" He begged.

"Fine, fine. But nothing enters anything," I smirked at how smart I was.

"I can deal with that," a mischievous smirk spread on his lips.

oh shit.

before i could say anything else, his lips were on mine. i didnt complain; they were so soft and warm, like clouds.

His hands roamed all over my body causing me to shiver and hold in a moan from the pleasure of his tender touches. at this point, i didnt even care that is palm was hovering over my heat and were getting closer and the only thing keeping me from feeling that pleasure was the thin layer of underwear i was wearing.

finally, i felt my undies being slid down my legs and i started to panic. i started to close my legs, feeling more exposed now that i realized that seconds ago i had my legs wide open, showing my bare self to him.

"ill take care of you Dani, i promise," with that he pried my legs back open and i closed my eyes, not wanting my subconsious to take over.

i felt his breath down there and then something wet licking up on me. he massaged the inside of my thigh, occasionally kissing the inside of my thigh and then continued.

I felt a heat building up higher and higher until it exploded and I was sinking in a state of euphoria.

I slid my underwear back on and sat up, my eyes wide open.

"Where'd you learn to do that?" I asked out of breath. He just smiled and laid down on one side of the bed, pulling me down with him. I fell asleep quickly to the sound of his breathing.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Is it bad I was laughing while writing this?

Anyways
.•.•.

Vote, comment

Also thanks for 3.82k reads!!! Means a lot!

-RoseXx

PS
Check out my other book 'High School Misfits'