Canadas letter

"Well, who's next?" Germany asked looking at England. He didn't look angry when he said this. "well it's Canada's turn" everyone looked at him. England hesitated when giving him the letter. This made the sleepy Canada angry.

"what? I'm his brother too, I deserve to get one" Canada said sleepily as he grabbed the letter glaring at some of the people. Not many people knew that he was mean when he was sleepy. Canada was slightly happy that he got a letter at all. He thought that America had forgotten him once again. For once he felt like everyone else. He wasn't forgotten and he had all the attention as he opened the letter. He didn't read it right off the bat like everyone else. He only looked at the black ink that had written the thoughts of America.

Dear Canada

I know that out of almost everyone that I'm writing to you deserve to hate me the most. I have ignored you and made sure that others would as well. I know that you have not been in as many wars as some other countries, but I ask that you forgive me. I had done things to draw more attention off of you. I know that you have suffered because of that. I have one request of you that you do not hate my people. I did everything, I had thought that if I could shield you from the hate of countries you would be safe. I have only ever seen you as my little brother. I can be to tell you how happy I was when Cuba started being your friend. I know that you no longer need me, I also know that you will be just fine in this world. Cuba is a good friend, even if he hates me hopefully you will have better luck with making friends. Good luck my little brother, and please don't forget that I will always love and believe in you. I have been a horrible brother and don't deserve the title of brother, but I know that you will live a long full life just like France and China. I really hope you live as long as your heart desires to.

Love forever and ever

America