englang finds the box

The world meeting had just ended an hour ago. England had just left after 30 min of being pissed. he had gone to America to see him about the world meeting they just had. America acted like an ass during the whole meeting and England had enough of it. All the 'I'm the hero' crap that America said almost 24/7. "AMERICA!! WHERE ARE YOU?" England looked all over the house. When he opened the game room door he finally ran into America or so he thought it was Americas alien friend. "do you know where America is? I need to talk to him" England asked the alien hoping that he wouldn't say 'bitching' as the answer. He almost always says it almost as much as America says I'm the hero'. "he's in the storage shed in the back yard" tony said walking away from England the video game holder room. England ran out the door to the back yard after saying 'thank you' it takes only 4-5 min to find the storage. the door was open which mad England very happy that he found might have America. he knew America was in there, but it was a little scary. He couldn't see anything inside just pitch black. he walked into the dark room England couldn't tell where he was going. "bloody hell America put some lights in here" England said quietly hoping nothing would fall on him or jump out. then he saw an old looking box in the only light he could see. the box was on a table that he gave him win America talked to him again after the revolution. England went over to it and opened it to find letters to almost everyone at the world conference. "what the bloody hell are these?" England asked as he found a letter addressed to him. the date on the front said it was from the revolution war with himself and America. "well it is addressed to me so it must be mine lets find out what this is about" England said grabbing the box and leaving. England drove back to his house before opening the letter he wanted to be comfy with some tea. after he got settled in his favored charge he opens the letter. "well at least his writing is good the stupid idiot" England said as he looked the letter over. then started it he was surprised that America didn't say anything mean off the bat.

Dear Big Brother England

I am sorry for what I have done to you. This war was my fault, it was not yours please do not place the blame upon your self. I just had to say sorry even if this letter never gets to you. its good to write down what your feelings are even if they never reach the person.you said that writing what you feel like can change everything even if no one reads it. You once said that you knew someone that had thousands of books that they had written himself. However, you did say that they were a bit too fool of them self and that he was annoying but you also said that he was happy. You said to treshure your past because its yours and no one elses. I do love you a lot, big brother. my brother I can not stop or else I will die under your strength. I wish to be with you longer so I must fight. The fastest way for be to be with you is this war. please forgive me I can not be your hero like you were mine. I love you so much. if I win this I will do everything to talk my government into becoming something that you will be proud of. I promise to see you again maybe not soon after this war but I know that I will not die until I see you again. that's all I can say right now because I'm being called. good by England my dear big brother I am sorry for the pain I'm cause you.

Love America, you're little brother