America?

America Burst through the door of England's house. Everyone jumped not expecting him to be there. England wondered why they didn't lock the door. America saw the box and that only two letters were left on the table.

"How many have you read?" America asked his eyes not leaving the pile.

"Everyone's but China and France," Russia said in a calm voice that was not scary or even intimidating. Which was a change.

"So I'm too late to stop this" America sighed and walked over to listen to the next person.

"You're not mad?" Canada asked handing China his letter.

"No these are the old letters from the very first world meeting, I wrote new ones to say what I feel after getting to know you," America said sitting and the floor next to Russia and Japan.

"New ones?" England asked look towards the door.

"There not at my house, you wouldn't find them if you tried four six hundred years", America said waving his hand to dismiss everyone.

"Why can't we can't read them now?" Italy asked walking over to Germany. Italy sat in his favorite spot, Germanys lap.

"Half because there not done, I have only had time for three, half because I have some stuff that is only meant for the people there written for," America said grabbing a soda from the table that was sitting in front of Canada.
"Thats syrup flavored" Canada said grabbing the drink away from America. Before he had a chance to drink from it.