china's letter

"Since China is next, why don't you continue what you started? after all, they are you're," America said making him self-conferrable on the floor. The other country's looked at each other a bit uncomfortable from the hole situation. After a moment, they handed china his letter for him to read. No one said anything wondering where the new letters were, as well as who they were for or if they were lucky enough to get a letter. China looked at his letter for a moment hoping that France will want to read his first, but knowing that he had to go was a little nerve-racking for him. After all everyone's eyes were on him. there were so many questions about America and the letters. they wanted to know more then they could get the answers to.

Dear China

I Hope you are having a good time. You're so smart and fun to hang out with. You are like the mother of the country's we all go to you when we are upset, maybe because we know you will let us in and feed us. I know that it is a stupid reason to love you. I hope that you stay our mom no matter what. I know that you're probably mad at me calling you mom but I can't help it you get mad and yell but you never try to hit us for no reason. You are amazing to be able to talk your life and smile as well as make others join you. I know that through time china will be one of the most known country's, or, at least, the one most remembered. You have done amazing things. I am sorry for causing you pain. I know that you will forgive me, but I still can't help feeling somewhat sorry.

Sensuously America

Sorry for the short chapter. I have a idea recently given to me so I'm really into it so I'm trying to hurry alone the story.