germany letter

after Italy was done with reading he slowly got up and went to the room japan ran into. To everyone, that was still sitting it was a surprise that Italy could hold it together. Italy was strong when he dealing with pain or sadness, after losing so many loved ones. Russia was thinking why America left these for everyone, even if they were what everyone wanted to hear. England was trying to figure out why he just found these letters laying around. "I guess I'm next then," Germany said breaking the silence.

"why do you think he left these for us? I mean why not just tell us how he really felt?" Russia said as he stared at his letter.

"maybe he was preparing for wen he dies," japans voice said as he wiped his eyes.

"ah your back, but to what you said has to arrogant to write something he doesn't know when it will happen," England said tapping his foot.

"that's why, so that when it does he at least has something to tell us instead of vanishing like some people," Italy said but what got everyone attention was that he wasn't happy to go luck Italy he was like japan.

"It's America thou what if this is a joke," England said folding his arms on his chest.

"yes but has America ever done anything to make us sad on his own? maybe because of his boss but other than that? Also, you don't know what it's like to find a person that you think is so strong just vanish" Italy said as his face turned into a blank stare. Germany started reading to get the others to stop fighting.

Dear Germany

You as well as I know that we have never got along nor had a chance to. even so you did make things as well as life intrusting. thou I understand that it was your boss who started ww1 and ww2. I don't hold any anger tired you or the axes. I never did because people that in charge can come vile people. During the time of war was probably the best time I had. I had a lot of fun time during it because you gave me a chance to work with the people that I wish I had time for. that is why I must say thank you. how I had fun must be what you're thinking right now. well, i got to be with the people I love as well as helping them overcome whatever happened with us. I'll say it once again thank you Germany. I could say that for all eternity and still never thank you enough.

good by and stay strong

America