I WENT TO DISNEY WORLD

THE OG IS BACK BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATCRAZYDISNEYFAN HAS MADE A RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, I went to Disney World in Orlando, FL last week, my dudes!!!!!

I got back home about 3 days ago, and I didn't post about the trip immediately because i was POOPED.  I needed a vacation from my vacation, so to speak!

Alrighty-tighty then, now about the trip!

Well, at first we didn't go straight to WDW, we went to the beach!  Cocoa Beach, as a matter of fact.  We didn't stay long, because we didn't bring ANYTHING that day.  We left it all at the hotel room, swimsuits, beach towels, flip flops, EVERYTHING.  But we stayed long enough for me to get some noice pics!

  But we stayed long enough for me to get some noice pics!

A  E  S  T  H  E  T  I  C

My dad literally wanted a picture with the lifeguard

My dad literally wanted a picture with the lifeguard.  He's such a dork.

And after a few days, then we headed off to Disney!

The hotel we stayed at was Pop Century Resort.  The rooms were really nice.  I was gonna take an aesthetic photo in the bed that i slept in, (which was a foldout bed that had a pop-style picture of sleeping Pluto on the inside of it that i LOVED) but each day, we woke up at around 6 in the morning, and came back to the room dead tired.  So i never really got a chance to.

The meals at the food court were decent, but not really my cup of tea.  But the food in the parks, however, were DELICIOUS!  My parents didn't really like it, but I thought it was the best food I ever had!

Here's the restaurants and meals i had in each park in order from the one's we came to; first to last:

Epcot: Katsura Grill

Meal: Some sort of teriaki shrimp
(Funny story about this place, i was the most exhausted i had ever been on that first day, and this God-forsaken place was on the top of a HILL.  And when i get UP the hill, the food wasn't good.  At all.  This was the only park restaurant that i had a bad experience with, tbh.)

Animal Kingdom: Flame Tree Barbeque

Meal: Baked Macaroni and Cheese w/ Pulled Pork
(My personal favorite!  Oh...my...GOD!!!  Just thinking about it makes my mouth water!!!!)