50th chapter yayyy

For no damn reason, and cuz nobody wanted it.  Yayyyy!!!

So, I dunno what to put here, and I don't have any way to celebrate, so......

Anyways, I'd like to ask is anybody still reading this???  Only my friends, Sarah, and occasionally Shyanne and Aikas, have been leaving comments, yet I still see that each chapter gets at least 12 views.  None of my other books are actually active anymore besides this one, so seeing comments from the same people are getting pretty boring.

PLEEEEEEEEASE leave a comment if you're still keeping up with this book!!!!!  I really want to know!!!!!  You don't have to keep hiding anymore!!!!

I want to keep going with this book because I have so my things that are happening in the future that I'd like to write about!!!!  I have some other things in my Drafts that I'm writing, but they're not nearly finished, so this book's all I got!!!  I just somehow lost inspiration and ideas for the others.

And if this book isn't going to get very many reads anymore, I was just going to move on to another app.  Since I heard about Vine 2, something sparked.  I was thinking about moving on to that when it comes out.  

So, please tell me if you're still here.  Tell me about yourself, what you'd like to see in this book.  It doesn't matter, I'll do it!  As long as it's not illegal or something I'm not able to do.....

Thanks guys!