VACATION'S ALL I EVER WANTED

VACATION HAD TO GET AWAY

VACATION HAD TO BE SPENT ALOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

Sorry, I had to.

But anyways, I went on vacation!  It was really fun! 

I went to a small town in my state, that's kinda sort maybe rundown a lil' bit....

BUT!  (there's a 'but', people)

But, the good news is that the lodge my parents and I stayed at has the most awesome pool and waterslide.

And, in the Downtown area of where I was staying, there were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY SHOPS!!!!  I EVEN GOT A FRICKIN UKULELE!!!!

(this is literally the worst picture i've ever taken)

AND I GOT A BOOK CALLED FANGIRL ABOUT A GIRL THAT WRITES FANFICTION

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But, there were bad parts.

At the lodge, we had to move rooms, because the people in the room next to us WOULD NOT SHUT UP.

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

And there was this one annoying drunk lady at the lodge's restaurant.  God, she was so loud...

Did I mention that the jets in the hot tub didn't work? 

Speaking of the hot tub, the first day I went, the lifeguards 'okay'ed me to sit with my dad in the hot tub. 

The next day, a different lifeguard was there (who my dad and I have named Attila the Hun), and while I was soakin up some heat, she says to me, "R u EiGhTeEn?"

I said, "No."

"ThEn u GoTtA gEt OuT!"

I was pissed.  Let in one day, kicked out another.

BUT OTHER THAN THAT, I HAD A LOT OF FUN!!!