Chapter 36 ♥ LØ$Ť TIMË

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!!

HASSAN AND JAMERO TO THE SIDE ♥♥♥♥♥

************

·The only thing more important than lost money is lost time because unlike money, you can never get time back·

♥Money's POV

My phone vibrated on the side of the bed as an unknown number flashed across the screen. My curiosity ate away at me making me pick up the phone. "Talk."

"What's up Meels?" it's six in the morning but he sounds wide awake.

"Jet? how'd you even got my number?"  to be honest, him having my number didn't shock me, him calling me did though.

"That's how you greet yo future brother in law?"he joked "But that don't matter. I heard you was lookin for some answers,I might be able to help you."

"Since when have you helped me?" there was a short pause on the other end of the line.

"When have I not?" the truth behind his comeback made me uncomfortable.

"Look Jamero, it's not like you haven't helped me out before, and I really appreciate that, but if Imma be honest, I don't think fuckin' wit' is the best move right now on my part." the last thing I need is to fuck shit up more.

"Meels, just meet me uptown aight? It's not a set up, I just," he paused "I just need to get some shit off my- look, I just need to tell you some shit." the phone clicked and I was left sitting on the bed confused looking out at the slowly rising sun.

~FLASHBACK~

First Meeting : From Hassan's Perspective

"Aye man you see shorty over there on the floor?" Jet tapped my arm, taking my attention away from the dice in my hand.
My eyes fell to the little dark skinned girl sitting on the park floor momentarily, she was nothing special, she just looked lost.

"Yea, so what? It's a park B, it's people everywhere just like me and you." I let the dice roll out of my hand and onto the floor, smirking before snatching the money off the floor not giving a fuck about the mugs on everybody's face that just lost they money.

"Nah man, she cryin', look," he tapped me again but this time I got mad, he was taking my attention away from the money.

I was about to say something, but this time when I looked over at the girl she had slightly raised her head giving me a clear view to her eyes...and I got lost in them. They were a glossy golden brown from the tears she shed,but one was different. It had a green slash going straight down the middle, it was money green.

"Fuck it, Imma go ask her what's wrong." Jet began to walk towards her but I stopped him.

"Nah B, that's me."I dropped the dice out of my hand not paying attention to the mug on his face, or the fact that he saw her first "I'll be back." after I met her,I never turned back.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

♥Money's POV

"Hey Trey baby," I walked into the hospital room and kissed him on his forehead.

"What's good MeeMee?" His voice was strained and he struggled to get the words out, but he put up a tough front as usual.

"I miss you," I looked across the room at Ry before I looked back at Trey, "I'm sorry Trenton," when I called him by his whole name he grabbed my wrist pulling me closer to him "I should've been there, they were looking for me and those bullets weren't meant for you-"