Chapter 14 ♥ Full Throttle, No Brakes

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

No flashback this chapter.

AND GO CHECK OUT MY NEW stories Anonymously Yours and The Supreme

***********

3:00 a.m.

Brooklyn, New York

***********

♥Money's POV

"I love you Meela,"

"Show me."

"With pleasure." I felt my body heat rise as he pulled the shirt over my head.

It didn't take long for him to strip me completely, leaving me naked under him with all my bruises and scars visible to his eyes only.

"You're beautiful." He kissed down my neck to my stomach until he reached the apex of my thighs.

"What do you want?" when he spoke his breath fanned over me and it had the same effect that it did the last time.

"I want you to kiss it," without hesitation he dove straight in kissing, slurping, and biting.

I started moaning and pulling on the sheets when he starting hitting spots that only he knows how.

"H-H-" I couldn't get the words out when he took my cl*t into his mouth and gently bit it.

"F*ck," I started clawing at the sheets and pulling myself up the mattress but when he realized what I was doing he spread my legs further apart and pulled them around his shoulders so that I couldn't move.

He turned us over so that I was sitting on his face. He left his hands on my hips and started moving them in circular motion while his tongue was deep inside of me duplicating the movement.

I held onto the headboard while I rode his face. He took one hand off of my waist and moved it around taking his tongue out of me and using two fingers instead.

"Oh My God!" he pulled me down onto his face with more force when he s*cked my cl*t into his mouth and twirled his tongue around it.

His fingers were moving in and out of me so fast all that I could see is stars.

I felt pressure build up in my lower stomach.

"Hassan I'm gonna-" He squeezed my as* in one of his hands and it was my undoing.

As I came I screamed his name and he gripped my hips harder slurping up all of my flowing juices

**********

The Next Day, Friday

6:00 a.m.

**********

He smirked at me from across the counter and I couldn't help but smile as my thoughts drifted back to what happened last night.

It felt like hours but after the pain subsided and I got used to his large size , all that I could feel was intense pleasure as his strokes became deeper.

My nails clawed at his back and curls as his name slipped passed my lips with every moan.

His fingers gripped onto my hair tightly pulling at it every time he would get deeper.

He pulled out suddenly and flipped me onto my stomach .He spread my legs apart widely and I could feel my wetness dripping down my thighs and onto the silk sheets.

He slid in abruptly and I let out a loud moan into the mattress as I bit my lip so hard I could taste blood

"Meela...f*ck." he groaned out as his hands carressed my body adding to the pleasure I was already experiencing.

"Arch your back, I want you to feel me." He pushed my back down and ran his finger tips over it before he slapped my as* roughly.

He pulled out and slammed into me slowly then he would go faster but stop right before I would orgasm .

"H-Hassan, Oh fu*kkk." he started hitting a spot that made my toes curl.

"Look back at me," he took one hand off of my waist and grabbed my hair making me look back at him.

"I want you to scream my name," His voice was husky.

When he reached around and started to play with my cl*t I couldn't hold it anymore.

"F*ck, Meela...damn." He groaned as my tight walls convulsed around him

I came screaming his name while he held onto hips so that I wouldn't collapse

After it was over he flipped me back onto my back. He kissed me passionately while he slid back into me, swallowing my moans.

When he pulled away he laid open mouthed wet kisses along my neck before he leaned his forehead against mine

"We're gonna go slow this time, and don't hold back,"

"You're still a fucking weirdo." he said snapping me out of my trance. I raised a eyebrow at him and waited for him to elaborate

"We go to sleep for a hour, and then you wake me up because you want Oreos and a fucking bagel," I looked down at my half eaten cinnamon bagel and Oreos.

"Maybe if you weren't up all night leaving bruises all over my body I wouldn't be hungry," He smirked before exhaling smoke out of his mouth

"You not the only one with bruises ma," I looked over his light skin only to see scratches and bruises all over his chest , arms, and neck.

********

My phone ringing woke me up out of my sleep.

"Talk." I answered still half sleep without checking the caller ID

"It's five man, fuck are you still sleep for?" I could tell he was smiling

"Shut up, I had a long night," I rolled back so that my head was on Hassans chest, and I listened to his heart beat

"We still on for tonight?" shit, I forgot.

"Most definitely."

"Wear something tight for me," was all Meeko said before hanging up.

***********

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK