Chapter 31 ♥ King of BO$$E$ Part 2

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡

**********

♥Money's POV

~Flashback~

"First see the city skylights shining from my room,"  I heard singing coming from behind the door, but I'd know that voice anywhere.

"You're such a sight to see in the month of June, beautiful like the moon's reflection when its passing off your skin, and before you let me in," my foot tapped against the floor as I heard footsteps getting closer, youd think that at least today he'd come and open the door without me having to scream his name, but he probably forgot like everyone else.

"I hear you say, it's been a long time, I say Ok K K don't worry I got you. Do ya say.." the door opened and there he stood, beautiful, a smile on his full lips

He grabbed my hand pulling me out of the cold and into his arms as he sun "How bout some foreplay? got that, got plenty, I got you. Do ya say.Play some slow ones
Got that Sade, Al Green, and Marvin Gaye too. To love you gently." he sung in my ear making my heart stop unnaturally.

He kissed the side of my neck as I felt him stuff what felt like a bundle of money in my pants pocket. "Happy birthday my lil island girl."

He pulled away and kissed my forehead "Everybody at the home forgot, well except Joey.... I kinda thought you forgot to."

"Nah ma, I remember your birthday before I remember my own." he went somewhere in his room to get something and when he came back I had counted the money he put in my pocket.

"Five hundred?" I asked rhetorically.

"What's wrong? You want some more? You aint gotta ask, just name yo price." he pulled money out of his pocket starting to count it off.

"No, its just... I dont have anything to offer you and you treat me like a princess, ... thank you."

~End Of Flashback~

I parked in the middle of the street, seeing things in broad daylight that I haven't even seen on the darkest night in the bricks. It was little kids with machine guns hanging from their necks, aiming them at any car that drove by, girls in barely underwear walking up and down the street, the block is hot would be a understatement.

"You nervous my island girl? Say the word and I can have you on the beach with ya feet up in thirty minutes," he pulled the keys out of the ignition "But if you wanna really wanna hang, Imma bout to show you what bosses really do."

He got out of the car and I was low key startled when a boy opened my door. He looked real familiar. "What's yo name?" he looked at me hesitantly brfore turning back to the side.

"Emmanuel," he said as I stared at him from head to toe. Hassan was too busy talking to somebody on the opposite side of the car to realize that I was even talking to ole boy.

"Why you look familiar?" I cocked my head to the side, examining what looked like a barely healed cut that ran down the side of his face.

"Im from the Ja-" I cut him off.

"The Jamaican Mafia right? You were the one staring at me." he nodded looking over my shoulder and past me but I already knew who had just caught his attention "What they call you Emmanuel?"

The Bricks ஐOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara