New Neighbor

Natsu's POV

Monday morning came along so quickly and soon it was time for me to get ready for my first day at Ouran Academy.

I got out of bed and did my morning routine and put on the Ouran boy uniform. I quickly grabbed my phone, headphones, and bag before walking out the doors of my apartment.

As I was locking the door I heard the door to the apartment next to mine open. When I looked over to see who my new neighbor is I was surprised at who it was.

"Haruhi?" I asked.

"Oh Natsu you live here?" she was just as surprised as I was.

"Yeah I just moved in," I answered. "Hey since we are going to the same place how about I give you a ride to school."

"No it's okay I'm fine," she rejected with a kind smile.

"Aww come on Haruhi! My ride will get us there faster!" I whined.

"Well... okay. I guess it's okay." She complied.

"Yosh! Come on!" I grinned happily.

I led her over to where my motorcycle (yes I have a motorcycle. Be jealous!) was parked and picked up my helmet and the spare one I always have with me.

"Woah! You have a motorcycle!" Haruhi exclaimed.

"Yup!" I grinned as I got on the front of my ride. "Hop on!"

She hesitantly got on behind me and loosely wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Now hold on," I instructed as I started it up.

As we were driving I noticed that Haruhi was having a pretty good time. This must be her first time on a motorcycle.

As we pulled into the school grounds I could tell people were staring at us. Probably wondering who we are or why we're riding a motorcycle to such a 'prestigious' school.

I parked and Haruhi and I got off and took off our helmets. I saw pretty much all the girls in the area blushing as they stared at us. Huh. I guess Haruhi is pretty popular here.

I also noticed some looks of confusion on their faces. Probably wondering who I am and why I'm with Haruhi.

"Thanks for the ride Natsu," Haruhi said completely oblivious to the states she was getting from all the students there.

"No problem! I mean what are friends for!" I grinned while rubbing the back of my head.

"We'll come on, I'll show you to the office so you can get your schedule." She said as she started walking towards the giant school building in front of us.

I smiled and hurried after her. "Thanks Haruhi!"