Chapter 7: School Trip. Kidnap and Saved.

"Hey, Nagisa, you figure out everyone in your group for the school trip?" Kataoka asked Nagisa.

"My group?" Nagisa replied as he was slightly lost.

"When you're all set, tell me---your class president---or—Isogai, Okay?" Kataoka said before walking off.

"hmm" Nagisa said.

"Have you forgotten?" Kaede asked.

"Our class trip to Kyoto is next week." I said as I walked up. 

"Honesty, who has a class trip this early in Year 3?" Koro sensei said, walking up to in Geisha outfit.

"I can't say I approve." Koro sensei.

"You're outfit says otherwise..." I said.

"You're total into it!"  Maehara yelled

"An apprentice geisha!"  Koki yelled

"and it looks good on him!" Okajima said.

"You're not wrong!" I said.

"You all saw right through me to be honest I can hardly wait to go on this trip." Koro sensei said, with sweat drops and his checks red.

First exams now a class trip, what else could possibly go wrong?   Later that day we went outside fore P.E.

I was sparing with Karma practicing my kicks in and punches.

"Not bad Monarch!" Karma said catching my punch before Karasuma called out so all and we all gather around.

I sat next to Karma, behind Nagisa before whispering. "Thanks..." I mutter as I played with Nagisa pony tails.

"As you know, next week is out two-night school trip to Kyoto.  Not to put a damper on your enthusiasm, but you're still on duty.

"You mean we can assassinate him there?" Okano said. 

"exactly, Kyoto is far larger and more complex than this school and you'll be moving in groups that he'll be following.  It's an ideal location for snipers." Karasuma sensei said "The government has already arranged for sharpshooters to join you. If they succeed, they'll share in the ten billion yen based on the degree based on their contribution.  So, make sure to pick assassination friendly tour routes."

"Yes, sir." We all replied.

"School trip groups, huh? Hey Karma---Want to be in my group?"  Nagisa asked.

"Yeah, okay. You should ask Ayano as well." Karma said.

I just walked from the bathroom as I stop as Karma looked at me. "Yo, Ayano-chan do you want to be in our group?" Karma asked.

"Sure, I don't mind." I said walking over to him smiling.

Karma sniffed the air. "Cherry blossom?"

"Yeah, it's a new lotion that I someone got me yesterday along with other goodies... that were left inside my desk." I said, smiling.

"Ooo~ You have secret admiring." Okuda said.

"Yeah. These pass couples of days they have been leaving all sorts of things inside my desk." I said.

Sugino looked at Karma as we girls talking. "You not gonna cause us any trouble right Karma?"

"No swear." Karma pulled out a picture of him and a girl, and some guys. "When I fight offsite, I make sure to silence ant witnesses---the whole thing stays hush-hush." He said.

Our groups just looked at the devil himself and blinked. "We are doomed" I mutter.

"C'mon! You can't let him in our group!" Sugino whisper to Nagisa.