Chapter 5: Assembly time

I stood at my chemistry station next to Karma. Today, was how chemistry lesson, but also three students were going to try and assassinate Koro-sensei, when he walks in with the chemistry sets. Thought we had Isogai and Kataoka wanted to help him out.

Maehara, Koki and Takuaya all attack him but none of them got a hit on him. So, we all started class.

Koro-sensei showed us how to extract artificial food coloring from Chem Lab today. It was quite interesting.

"And that end our experiment to extract artificial coloring... So, I'll be taking all the leftover snack!" He moves around at Mach 20 and collect all the snacks.

"What?!?" We all whined. We all desperately want to much on some of those snacks. "We bought those ourselves!" Isogai said.

"How cruel...using this as an excuse to swipes snack Sensei..." I said, looking at him and wagging my finger.

"cause payday isn't until tomorrow." Maehara said. We all had bummed out looks on our faces.

"Monarch, what are you doing after school?" Karma asked me.

"Hmm. Well nothing. I was just going to head straight home." I replied, looking at him.

"How about we hang out for a while? Just you and me?" Karma asked. He probably knew I didn't do anything fun.

"As long as you take me for ice cream. Akabane" I replied.

"Sooo, your agreeing to this date then??" Karma asked with a smirk.
"DATE! No! I am agreeing to hang out! Don't get any idea's Akabane! We are still intellectual rivals! "I replied, glaring at him.

"Huh? What about a date?" Rio asked.

"Nothing! There is no date!" I yelled, with tick marks.

Karma began to laugh. "I ask her out on a date and she agree..." He said.

"Ooo, I want to know all the details! Ayano!" Rio winked.

"Baka!" I replied glaring at him.

Suddenly we all saw Okuda walking up to Koro-sensei. "Um, Sir..." She said as she was holding stuff behind her back.

"Can I help you, Okuda?" He asked.

"Um!" Okuda replied before offering up two test tubes and a flask. "This is poison! Please drink it!" She asked.

"Now that's straightforward." Maehara said.

"Agreed, but it will be good know if poison works on him. "I said as we watch on.

"I guess...that's too much to ask?" Okuda replied.

"My, this is certainly an honest assassination attempt, Okuda." Koro-sensei said.

"Im not food at surprise attacks and stuff like that everyone else... But I excel in chemistry and science stuff. And I made this with my heart and soul" Okuda explains to him.

We all were awe struck, but we knew no would be dump enough to try it. Well...this is Koro-sensei, he might.

"Well, then. I would be delight to!" He opens on up and drink it. We watched as Koro-sensei started to shiver and shake and this his hand became a blue with horns! He explains to us what it was. It was sodium hydroxide. Then he drank the next one. And his head turn green with angel wings! He had a fancy looking face. The second poison was thallium acetate. He drank the last one and did the same process where his body shook in stuff. We all waited in anticipation and he face was a white gray and look dull.