chapter 3: Karma Time

One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six!

Today was our first day with Karasuma as our P.E teacher, well assassination instructor. we all are learning how to wield knives properly in all directions.

"Wield your knives properly from all eight directions, now. "Karasuma said. From now on, Karasuma was going to be out teacher for Phys ed. I notice the Koro sensei was sitting in the sand box.

"Lair Koro sensei's physically abilities are just to different." Sugaya said.

'Remember that one time?" Sugino said.

"Oh, you mean where we all had to jumped from side to side. "I said. We all nods as we remember that day because he was at mach 20 speed and expected us to do so as well. . "He too much for us.

"I'd like a human teacher for gym, thanks." Isogai said, which Koro-sensei was shocked by and depressed.

"Okay, let's get back to work." Karasuma.

'But Mr. Karasuma, is there any point to all this training?" Maehara asked. "And should we be doing it right in front of our target?"

"It's the same in assassinations as it is in studying: Drill the basics and they'll serve you well." He told us. "Isogai, Maehara. Step forward. Trying to hit me with those knives." He told him.

"are you sure?" Isogai asked.

"As a team?" Maehara asked.

"Like he told us before, those knives won't hurt him." I reassured them.

"If they give me so much as a scratch, you can go home for the day..." Karasuma said as he pulled down his tie. The both came at him. "As you see, with a little knowledge, even I can handle the knife work of two amateurs. "he said.

Isogai and Maehara went again at him and Karasuma took their arms and push them to the ground with eases.

"If we can't touch him.... our chances to hit Koro-sensei are slim to none..." I thought to myself.

"See? While we were sparring, He built Osaka Castle in the sandbox, changed clothes. And is brewing up some tea!" Karasuma told us.

"How infuriating!" we all yelled as we glared at him.

"Once the whole class is capable of hitting me, your chance of success will increase by leaps and bounds." Karasuma told us as he helps Isogai and Maehara up off of the ground.

"During gyms class, I'll be teaching you stabbing, shooting--- all the assassination basics." He said.

"whoa." Sugino said.

"That's all for today." Karasuma told up. "Thank you!" We all bow and said at the same time.

After all the students started talking about Karasuma sensei and Koro-sensei got jealous.

We all made our way back to the school when we heard the bell ring.

I looked up and saw Karma from where I was. "karma?" I ran over to him. No one else seem to notice him until, I scream in glee and happiness. "Karma! It is you!" I tackled hugged him. "It's been awhile!" I said.

"Ah, it has been my little monarch Butterfly." Karma said hugging me back. "...After all I couldn't let them continuously bully you." He said to me.

I blushed. "And I thank you for that...though, I wish he didn't suspend you..." I said before taking a step back as Nagisa and Sugino looked up.

"Hey, Nagisa. It's been a while." Karama said to Nagisa.