POBACW #3 : Character Fights

#3 Character Fights:

I am guilty of this one >-< … most of the times I tend to add too much grief and tragic moments into the story *sighs*, which makes my characters weep blood and hate me T_T (those who have read ‘AURORA’ would know what I am referring to here lol!) I think if there were a category for ‘Tragedy’, I would have posted the story in it ^^. Oh well, it can’t be helped that Klaus and Isabella hate me for it lol!

Most of us (me and you included) end up having long conversations with our characters for changing their hair color or the eye color, to make them more presentable, which eventually leads to cat fights (in my case it’s mostly pillow fights :P my characters don’t like blood, except for maybe Ejah - a character from 'TALES OF RED' *whispers* that guy loves blood *cough*).

I am guilty of repeatedly changing the hair color, and worst ... forgetting the hair and eye color of a character *cringes* (for those who have read ‘BLOOD TRADE’, believe it or not, for a couple of chapters I forgot how Gisela looked T_T and had to read the previous chapters to get a basic idea).

I am also guilty of being terrified about making my characters fight each other (due to some misunderstanding or because of an evil presence…yada yada). Imagine if your two main characters are from enemy countries, love each other and have to battle it out on the field covered with their own blood 0_0 *whispers* terrifying…I know >-< (for ‘AURORA’ readers, imagine if Isabella and Klaus had to fight till death because of their fathers T_T what would you do? If you ask me, I had skip that scene altogether lol!)

So…back to the initial topic, how many of you guys fight with your characters often?

Post your thoughts in the comments section below, I would love to hear from you'll :P !!