Chapter 1

IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING

BROOKE'S POV

It is May 15 and that means we only have five days of school left, and that means six more days until my best friend Samantha and I go to California for the summer. We are about to be seniors in high school and we just wanted to get away. Normally my mom wouldn't be okay with Samantha and I going to a whole different state for the summer, but my sister lives there. She is a sophomore in college now, and I miss her a lot.

"Oh my God! Brooke guess what?!"

That was Samantha, but before I could speak, she was already talking for me.

"Magcon is coming to California this summer! Oh my god you know how much I love them I would do anything to go and see them! So I researched the tickets and they are only 30 dollars! But the VIP is 130 dollars."

She was so obsessed with a group of viners, I honestly didn't really get why she liked them so much. Like they were funny and all and a couple of them were good looking but they're like taking over her life.

"Samantha we can talk more after school. Just get to your last class, see ya after school!"

Then she was on her way to her last class, and so was I. We lived right across the street from each other and we are always at each other's houses. We have been best friends since we were in diapers. She has honestly helped me get through a lot of things because my dad died when I was three from leukemia. I didn't really get to know him, but when I got older I got more curious. Like where is my dad? Then my mom told me he died from cancer. That literally broken heart, and she helped me get through all of it.

When biology ended (that was my last class) I went to the front of the school where there were trees covering the sun and giving off some nice shade. I go to sit under the trees then I feel a hand on my shoulder. I get the chills from the cold touch and I turn around and see nobody, it was just the leaves falling from the trees and brushing against my shoulders. Then Samantha finally arrived and I was knocked out of my trance. With that I find that we are already walking through my front door. When we walk in my mom was sitting on the couch watching the news with a cup of coffee in one hand.

"Hey girls, how was school?"

We both respond with the same answer.

"Good."

When we got upstairs we started to pack some clothes.

"So, Sam."

I pretty much always call her Sam.

"What do you think you are going to wear to Magcon?"

I kind of already know the answer because both of our closets mainly consist of crop tops, shorts,athletic clothes, and sweatshirts.

"I don't really know yet, I'll just figure it out when it's time."

Once we are close to finished packing, I open up vine to have a little more knowledge on the Magcon boys. I begin to watch all of their vines and most of them get me to smile or giggle. While I was watching Matts vines I just noticed how perfect he was. With is brown eyes that you could just get lost in, and just perfect features. I started to like Matt Espinosa more and more every vine I watched. He was just so funny and attractive and I could just relate moments of my life to his vines. There is not one vine of his I didn't smile or laugh at. That was when I realized I like Matt Espinosa and the Magcon boys.

"Sam?"

"What's up?"

"Um, you are going to be like I KNEW IT! when I tell you. *breathes in and takes a deep breathe out* Ok I like Matt Espinosa, like a lot! He is just so funny and perfect! I think I am excited to go to Magcon now! We have to get VIP tickets!"

She is taking all of this in with a smirk in her face because she is a Taylor girl and she really wants to meet him.

"YAS! We will have to get the VIP tickets!"

We began to dig through our wallets because we didn't want to have to get any more money from our parents because they are paying for the flight to California and back to Florida. We ended up both having enough money. Thank the Lord!

"YAS we have enough!"

"Haha yas we do! I can't wait now. I just don't get how someone could go from not even liking them then falling head over heals for one of them. You know like that's weird."

"Well, that is what joining this fandom will do to you."

We both laughed at her comment and went down stairs to go eat dinner.

"Hey mom? Can we just order pizza for dinner?"

Nobody answers me.

"Mom!? Hello are you home!?"

"Hello Brandi are you here?!"

Since Sam has known my mom almost as long as I have she can call her mom, or by her fist name. After a while of screaming we see a note on the table.

{A/N}

Sorry for the cliff hanger! This is my first chapter I have ever written. Please tell me what you think of it! and sorry for any mistakes! I love you guys!