@crownedmoriarity

crownedmoriarty is a really talented author who writes books like How to Hide a Body with over 40k views and Murder riddles with 1.6M views! I asked her a few auestions and these are her answers.

1. When and why did you start writing?

As soon as I could write. I remember writing small stories for my teachers in grade two

2. Where do you get inspiration and ideas from?

Mainly from father and my friends. I watch a lot of crazy tv-shows and listen to weird podcasts.

3. Why did you download Wattpad?

So I could finally write on a platform on which strangers could read my works and comment. I needed outside inspiration.

4. Which book are you most proud of and why?

How To Hide A Body because it is a book I would've liked to read. It futs in with so many different genres, and I have woken up at three in the morning to write down some plot-twist I have for the book.

5. Are your characters based on real people?

Nope. I do occasionally steal names from people I have had the pleasure of meeting. I do want to try it though.

6. What genre do you enjoy reading the most and why?

I used to enjoy reading thrillers and still do, but I believe my taste has matured into more philosophical reads. I have been binge- reading classics recently.

7. Would you like to share some advice with new writers on Wattpad?

If you want to write something but are too afraid to, overcome these fears. Just type and publish and see what comes of it. Even if not many people see it or if it doesn't receive a lot of votes, just by writing every day you are becoming even more talented.

This was crownedmoriarty. Go read her books!

Comment who you want me to interview next.