7. Flash back 1 : the chemistry

Hey guys! So so so sorry for not updating for a long time.
My sincerest apologies to you all.

Before you get to chapter 7 I just wanted to tell you that as the story progresses on, you will encounter many of Tesla's flashbacks. So in case, if her crushes are mentioned here that  doesn't necessarily mean that  they are the main characters or have an appearance in the chapters....

So lets not keep our fingers crossed  for those characters.

------------------------*******-------------------------
"Mayday! Mayday!...." Someone cried out.

Weeewoooo weeewoooo~! Sirens were going on and off, and the red lights had dominated the room.

People were running back and fort in an alarm inside the headquarters.

"We have a situation Captain." A soldier informs without panicking.

"What is the status, cadet?"

"Well Sir, Tesla has lost connection with her cerebrum"

"What?!!!?" The captain's eyes widen with a slight hint of fear.

"Yes Sir, and also the neurons are decelerating as well"

The Captain's eyes grow dim with concern, "That means we'll lose the 'reflexes'."

Then, another character comes in, he salutes the Captain ,"You called for me Captain?"

"Yes, General. What is the status of the hormone department?"

"Sir, the Adrenaline and the pancreatic hormones are overflowing. There is a massive riot among the other glands as well"

"God! The situation is worse than we thought" He rubs his forehead.

Then he lifts is wrinkly face, "where is Lieutenant?"

"H-Here Sir" A nervous female character comes in holding a bunch of files.

"Have you found the cause of this situation Lieutenant?"

"Y-Yes sir...."

The lady adjusts her spectacles. She looks through her files, flipping the pages and she continues, "....Well sir, According to the reports, a virus named 'Aiden' has infected the central nervous system, which first came through the pons."

The Captain grows in anger, it was evident from his red face...

"How can this happen? What the hell happened to the barriers we set up?!"

"Well....sir....T-Tesla is on the programming Code 15-J7 also known as 'puberty'. And during this phase, these kinds of virus are prone to destroy barriers easily."

The young General takes a step closer to the Lieutenant, "How can this virus 'Aiden'  cause such a havoc without setting off the alarms?"

"Well~...Given the situation of the encounter, it was a surprise attack.....and also...."

She gulps down her saliva,

"....she's on her regular pre-period mood swings."

There was an utter silence among them for a second....then, all of them sighs and spoke at the same in a depressing tone.

"WE ARE SO DOOMED~....."

......................................................................

"Tesla?, hello?~" Aiden waves his hand infront of my face.

"Huh?"
I come back to my senses.

Aiden gives me an amused smile.

He raises his thick brown eyebrow trying to figure me out like I was some science project.