2.Dumpling: cause of the 'almost' execution

I got ready for school wearing a gray Nike half-long sweat pant, white sneakers with a black T-shirt that said 'SARCASM' in front and 'LIVES IN ME' on the back.
I tied my black raven hair into a pony tail, applied a bit of foundation, brows on pluck but trying to make it look natural and a nude reddish color lipstick.

It was not much of a fashionista look but I was trying to pull off the I'm-tough-but-cool-,fun-but-serious-kinda look and I was working it~

I came down from the stairs had my breakfast, kissed my mom and dad goodbye and went to my college.

It had already been 3 months since my college had started but I was still having a hard time adjusting to the environment.

For the first 16 years of my life, I completed my high school in India (I kinda went to school early). In India, things were really different, the system were much stricker actually, you couldn't choose the subjects until you were an 11th grader, no prom and definitely no late curfew. I was a study bug there, but I wasn't the best, it was more like I was the last horse to finish the race.

As I reached my college,I was about to enter the main door when I saw .......Sam Arkin....*cue background music* ahhhhhhh~🎼 the heart-throb of the college who was beyond being handsome, had a perfect jaw-line and was filthy rich. He wore an Adidas V-neck camouflage T-shirt, black sneakers and jeans plus he was a blonde......
And I was embarrassed to see him...why you ask?

2 Months Ago
As I was on my way to college I spotted a group of people gathered and I was curious to know what was going on. Everyone was packed together so tightly but due to my small size body I was able to sneak in and one tall guy even gave a way for me, he must have thought I was a child as he kept his huge hand on my head, led me the way and even patted my head once I reached there ,I couldn't see who he was as he had went back before I could even turn and see him.

So back to the incident,
Once I reached there I saw Sam Arkin and a group of his friends advertising on the importance of cycling (Damn, he was hot!)

"Cycling is not only beneficial for health but you're also preventing pollution, isn't that great?"

Everything is great when he says it.....

"We are going to publish pamphlets and posters for this, so does anyone wants to be on it?"

A number of girls and some guys raised there hands, Sam kept on scanning the crowd. The more time he took the more the people started to jump and acted like savages like they were gonna get meat for free.

"How bout you, Tesla?"he pointed at me.

What..the...

My nervous and mute personality came and settled in.
"I...um..I-I don't...think...-" he didn't let me finish, instead he grabbed my hand and led me to the the cycle. The cycle was of the latest model.

He handed me the helmet and said

"You just have to ride from here to there" pointing at the directions

It's okay...I can ride a cycle...no biggie! Damn it, It was a biggie I was about to cycle in front of a demi-god and gosh! he was about to see a chihuahua paddling *cue imaginary emotional tears*

I got on the cycle it was a little bit big for me but I could manage it. Click...click..A few pictures were taken by the photographer.

Then I started to paddle, I was bit shaky at first but few seconds later I got a handle of it. I was doing great until.........It Happened.........

"You're doing great Tes!" He shouted

I got nervous, in fact I got so nervous that I don't know why but I started to padle faster..... Faster.....and faster.....
And then, the worst happened.