5.Americano accent

What would you do when two huge skyscrapers block your path because you did something to both of them and plus like a cherry on top, they know each other.
This was not the sundae I wanted.

They were having a reunion of their own...
"Aiden, why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"I was gonna but something came up, so I decided to meet you here instead."

While they were having their own sweet bro conversation, I stood still between them and was dumbfounded.

Sam's friends started to leave. I took a step aside, thinking that this was my chance to escape... But then...

"I see you have met Tesla" Sam mentioned.

Instantly, eyes were on me.... I froze...

"Uh~ not exactly...." Said Aiden raising his right eyebrow.

This was it, I was about to be labelled as a creep, a lunatic~

I gathered all my courage, to face the humiliation and to atone for my mistakes. I gave a bold look facing towards this Aiden guy. Well, not at him but behind him was a poster of a cat hanging on a wire saying 'hang on' , I figured I better concentrate there, to not get nervous.

"I was just gonna ask her the directions to the office" he  gave a side smile.

W-What?!
Did I misinterpret the whole situation?

"Well in that case, I believe you two haven't met properly..."

"I wouldn't put it like that...." He was trying to hint me about something.

Instantly, the bold face disintegrated and came on the 'nervous' Tesla. Then it hit me, last night the stranger from Eric's house had the same name and height. Could that be him?

Sam introduced us, "Aiden, meet Tesla, and Tesla, meet Aiden an old friend of mine"

Aiden lifted his perfectly structured, veins-popping hand for a handshake and oh, I too lifted my hand; my squishy, soft, no veins visible, small hands.

"Hi, I'm Aiden. Aiden Baskerville....'

"Tesla. Tesla Mon-!... T-Tesla Everly."
Shit I was about to tell him my middle name. My haunting middle name.

"Well, nice to meet you Tesla Mon Everly"

"Just Tesla Everly, no 'Mon' included" I spoke bluntly.

Why did I do that?! -I started whining in my thoughts- Why am I being a stone cold bitch? This guy is being polite, he even gave a freaking weird handshake, no one does that - only a gentleman.

He gave a wide smile like he was amused by my reply.

Then, Sam looked at his wrist watch and tilts his head towards me...
"I gotta go guys, I've got something to take care of....Tesla can I meet you at the coffee shop today after classes gets over?"

"Sure, why?"

"It's about my program. So at 3:30pm?"

I nodded.

"Cool, see you later guys"

As he left, there was an awkward silence between me and Aiden.

"So!.." He breaks the tension.
Thank God, it felt like a freaking time bomb.

"....Can you lead me to the Dean's office? I spent the last 15mins trying to find it, this place is like a weird maze."

I let out a slight giggle.