Transformers 1 Ch. 12

Sam's Pov:

We were taking a tour by Agent Simone or whatever his name is. We were with soldiers while taking the tour. We went into this base in a big room.

Man: What you are about to see is totally classified.

John: Dear god. What is this?

Man: We think when he made his approach over the north pole, our gravitational field screwed up his telemetry. He crashed in the ice probably a few thousand years ago.

This big robot ice man that look like the autobots. But he was scary. Thats right! Optimus told us. Decepticons. That must be Megatron. Agent Simone kept saying NBE One. So i fixed his name.

Me: Well, sir, I don't mean to correct you on everything you think you know, but, I mean, thats Megatron. He's the leader of the decepticons.

After a minute passed he still kept saying NBE One. The one soilder asked why he came to earth. I said All Spark. They did not know what i was talking about.

Me: Well, yeah, they came here looking for some sort of cube- looking thing. Anyway, Mr. NBE One here, AKA Megatron, thats what they call him, who's pretty much the harbinger of death, wants to use the Cube to transform human technology to take over the universe. Thats their plan.

Dani's Pov:

I was in Optimus as a truck. Him and I were quiet but then he started telling me about his home planet. I felt bad for him. I sighed and thought that kiss he was going to give until Rachet interupted.  Maybe Optimus does like me back. I think. I don't know. He's sweet and cares about us humans. I feel that Optimus should be our World's President just saying. I felt hot. I was sweaty. I took off my shirt and totally forgot that maybe Optimus is watching me.

Me: Optimus can you kick up the A/C I'm so hot and sweaty.

He turned on the A/C. I sat back and relaxed because this might be a long ride.

................................................................................................

Finally we were on a long road. The autobots were behind. Suddenly I sat up and saw a yellow camaro. BUMBLEBEE. SAM. MIKAELA. They were with these soldier cars. I went in the drivers seat. Optimus let down the window all the way and I waved.

Me: Sam!

Sam: Dani!

Optimus: Ok Dani hold on I'm turning around.

He turned around and so did the Autobots. We were together now.

Sam's Pov:

Dani is safe now. Thank god. I'm so happy. I thank all the Autobots to keep my sister safe. Thank you. We were together. Now the war is about to come since Megatron is out of the ice and onto kill us all. I'm scared. And nervous too. We were on the highway. I saw a cop car all the way behind us.

Dani's Pov:

I looked back and saw a cop car. It looked like the same one that chased Sam.

Me: Optimus?

Optimus: Their after the All Spark. That means Megatron is out. We have a war started. Get ready Dani.

Me: I am ready. Like you said I have to be strong no matter what.

Optimus: Thats right.

I saw a truck with a spiky fork on it. He was speeding fast. It was a tan truck or whatever it was. It transformed into a robot. He had red eyes. I get it. Decepticons have red eyes. And the Autobots have blue eyes.

Optimus: Hang tight Dani. I'm going to hold you as a robot in my hand because this robot is going to attack me.

Me: Bring it on.

Optimus transformed and holded me in his hand. I was scared...... with EXCITEMENT haha. The robot grabbed optimus and we fell off a bridge. Optimus set me next to a piller for safeness. I got away from them. I heard a loud bang. I hid behind a piller incase if it was the Decepticon.

Optimus: Dani where are you?

I came out and saw Optimus with a mask over his face. I laughed and jumped in the air like a little kid.

Optimus: Come on I need to take you to Sam.

Me: Where would you go after you drop me?

Optimus: To deal with Megatron. I am the only one who can stop him.

Sam's Pov:

I hope Dani was ok after that robot came after Optimus. I think i trust Optimus. He would not let Dani get hurt. We got away from the Decepticons and went into a town. Alot of people with confused and scared looks. We were settled for this war to come. Later i heard someone call my name. I looked around to see. I turned around again and saw Dani running up to me and hug me.

Me: Dani, I'm glad your safe

Dani: You too. You are so filthy.

Me: Haha you are too.

Dani: Whatever.

We let go and saw a airplane so low to us. It kept going down low to us. Ironhide transformed with Bumblebee. They lifted this truck. The plane hit us with a bomb. I hit hard to the ground. I looked at Mikaela who reached her hand for mine and i went for Dani's. We got up slowly. We were all ok. I saw Bumblebee crawling on the ground his legs were gone. No.

Me: Oh, my god. Bumblebee? No. Your legs! Your legs.

I went to Jazz.

Me: Here. Here, back, back, back! You all right? Please get up.Bumblebee? Get up! RACHET!

I did not know what to do. I was scared and did not want to lose Bumblebee. So i called Rachet since he is a doctor.

Dani went to me and was about to cry even Mikaela. But Dani the most like she knows him more then I do. Suddenly we heared a loud bang. Dani, Mikaela and me jumped and looked over and saw this tank. It was a decepticon. The war has started.