Transformers 1 Ch. 9

Sam's Pov:

Mikaela and I were in the back of the car. I hope Dani is ok. She should be because the robots will protect her. She's either flipping out over how i just disappeared with the security or the robots are too impressive. The guy in the passenger seat looked at us and stared at us with my old phone

Man: LadiesMan217. That is your eBay username, right?

Me: Yeah, but, you know it was a typo and I ran with it.

Man: What do you make of this?

He pressed the button on my phone replaying what i recorded the one night. and brought up a recording of me talking about my car being alive.

Man: Is that you?

Mikaela: Yeah, that sounds like LadiesMan.

Man: Last night at the station, you told the officer your car transformed. Enlighten me?

Me: Well, heres what I said, okay? 'Cause this is a total misunderstanding that my car had been stolen....

This guy pretty much didnt want to believe me but i continued telling my story.

Dani's Pov:

So I'm on Optimus.... whoa not in a wrong way. What I mean is he transformed into a tall robot with me on his shoulder. Pretty much funny how a tiny human is on a robots shoulder plate

L We were going to look for Sam. I was having a blast. I felt that when I looked down i was in a helicopter. No fear i had in myself. Suddenly we stopped. I looked around and I saw 3 security police trucks with more coming.

Me: There! Sam is in those cars!

Optimus: Hang on!

He began to run making me hold one of his pieces on his shoulder so i wouldnt lead to my death.

He hopped over his food a couple cars. We lost them. The other autobots stood by the bridge waiting for Optimus's signal.

He stood in front of the cars bumping into him. He then searched until he found the one car lifting it up. The top hood came off.

He turned off his light. There was Sam, Mikaela, and two other guys with them.

Optimus: Taking the children was a bad move. AUTOBOTS!

All the security guys had guns and pointed it at us.

Optimus:  relieve them of their weapons.

I saw all the autobots jumped down from the bridge behind them and took their weapons from these weird men in black suits. Optimus reached his hand to me and I jumped on. Sam smiled and I did too. Optimus sent me down to the ground.

Man: You must be Danilla, Sam's sister.

Me: Yeah, and you must be the asswhole who tried to kidnap my brother. For what?

He got quiet. Optimus kneeled down looking at the men.

Sam's Pov:

Optimus Prime looked at the men. He looked mad. Dani smiled crossing her arms.

Man: Hi, there.

Optimus: You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?

Man: Look, there are S-Seven protocols, okay? I'm not authorized to communicate with you except to tell you can't communicate with you.

Optimus: Get out of the car.

I did a little grin and looked at Dani who was cheesing and giggling quietly. She's so childish. I got out of the car and Mikaela got me out of the handcuffs. I went up to the man.

Me: What is Sector Seven? Answer me.

Man: I'm the one who asks questions around here. Not you, young man!

Mikaela: How'd you know about the aliens?

Me: Where did you take my parents?

The guy just looked at us not saying a word. He would not tell us so I took his wallet asking him again. He refused. Bumblebee was in the back standing seeiing something fly. *Doing*

The yellow stuff liquid came squirting.  He was trying to pee on him🤣

He peed on him with a pop.

Dani: Ewww Gross Bee

Optimus: Bumblbee, stop lubricating the man.

I looked over and saw Dani laughing really hard catching her breath. No ignorance but i just stood there and smiled. After a minute she was calm.

Dani's Pov:

I'm sorry, but that was hilarious. Tears just had to come out.

Suddenly Sam and Mikaela handcuffed all of them and the man to the pole.

Mikaela: All right, tough guy, take it off. Your clothes all of it off.

Man: For what.

Mikaela: For embarssing my dad.

Dani: Haha!

He actually did take off his clothes but left the tanktop on and his shorts. Thet were Superman. Hahaha XD. I just smiled. Later we heard all these helicopter and police cars. This is not good. Not good.