Transformers 1 Ch. 7

Dani's Pov:

We finally walked up this hill. Mikaela and Sam were close. Aww how cute. We saw the big yellow robot with bright blue eyes. It was putting like a strong pose by putting both hands on its hips.

Sam: I don't think it wants to hurt us. It would have done that already.

Mikaela: Really? Well do you speak robot? Because they just had, like, a giant droid death match.

Sam: I think he wants something from me.

Mikaela: What?

Me: Huh? What are you talking about Sam.

Sam: Well, 'cause the other one was talking about my eBay page.

Mikaela: You are the strangest boy I have ever met.

Me: She's right though.

Sam went up to the robot and looked up.

Sam: Can you talk?!

Robot: XM Satellite Radio... Digital cable brings you... Columbia Broadcasting System...

Sam: So you... You talk through the radio?

Robot: Thank you, your beautiful. Your wonderful, your wonderful.

Me: That is so cool

He said clapping and pointed at Sam.I smiled and giggled in a whisper. It was amazing on the way he was talking.

Sam: So, what was that last night? What was that?

Robot: Message from Starfleet Captain... Throughout the inanimate vastness of space...Angels will rain down like vistors from heaven! Hallelujah!

Mikaela whispered something, but I couldnt tell what she said.

Mikaela: What are you, like, an alien or something?

He pointed at us and turned into a car.

Robot: Anymore questions you want to ask?

I laughed and got in the car. I saw Sam and Mikaela talk for a minute and then hope in. Mikaela had to get her bag and purse that she left. We went towards where she got out of the car grabbing her stuff. Mikaela and Sam were talking in the front while i sat in the back enjoying the night sky.

I heard Sam say that Mikaela should sit in the seat but she didnt want to disturb the robots driving. Seatbelt.Slick Move. He just wants her to sit on him, thats all 😏 Haha! She got on top of him and sat together. I tried to hold in a laugh. I leaned my head back listening to the soft till I closed my eyes.

Suddenly the car stopped on its breaks and kicked us out. What happen? The car just left. Sam was arguing at Mikaela. Then we all saw the yellow car come back with its side up. It leaned up have the one side of the wheels drive steady. My mouth left a gap. It transformed into a sexy new car. When we got in it was more comfortable and amazing. No more oldness just newness. We went in a different place that this weird robot took us. Sam and Mikaela looked up in the sky.

Sam's Pov:

We watched these things crashed down into the ground. They were pretty but scary.  Mikaela was holding my hand making me smile. When the things flashed I got scared. I grabbed Mikaela to see the one that crashed down close to us. It was like a space pods. It turned into a robot and ran away. Dani was like in heaven. She was about to faint but she didn't. She didn't want to miss anything. She was fascinated by all this

Dani's Pov:

Finally the yellow car told us to get back in the car taking us to another destination. He pulled up into a alley. We got out and saw a truck in front of us and a porsche, a hummer and a black GMC truck. How did i know these things? Samuel. Of course. He's into cars too at some point.

We went in front of the blue truck with the red flames. He transformed with the others. We  watched each one of them transform into their robotic form. The sounds of the tires squealing or other high low mechanic noises. It was so cool! The blue guy looked like the leader.

The blue truck got on his one knee, staring closely at us the three of us but mostly on Samuel.

Leader: Are you Samuel James Witwicky, descendent of Archibald Witwicky?

Mikaela whispered but I didn't catch what she said.

Sam: Yeah.

The leader looked at me.

Leader: And you must be his sister Danillia Marie Witwicky.

I nodded trying to hold myself. I felt my nerves tingle inside for how he said my name.  How did this guy know my full name. Robots are smart, duh Danilla. He  tilted his head.

Leader: My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron.

Hummerbot: But you can call us Autobots for short.

Sam and Me: *jinx* Autobots.

PorscheBot: Whats cracking, little bitches?

Optimus: My first lieutenant. Designation, Jazz.

Jazz: This looks like a cool place to kick it.

He jumps on a car to sit then crosses his arms in a cool smooth way.

Sam: What is that?

How did he learn to talk like that?

Optimus: We've learned Earth's languages through the World Wide Web. My weapons specialist, Ironhide.

Ironhide looked at me and Sam with his cannons as hands facing me. I gulped.

Ironhide: You feeling lucky, punk?

Optimus: Easy, Ironhide.

Ironhide: I'm just kidding, just wanted to show them my cannons.

I smiled bruhing my bangs out of my face. So Optimus introduced all the robots i felt amazed to remember their names lets see... Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Jazz, Rachet, and Ironhide.

Bumblbee seems so sweet. Ironhide is badass, Rachet is very odd to me somehow but he means well. Jazz is...i dont need to explain. Lastly Optimus Prime. Leader of Autobots. His voice i find very quiet soothing. He has manners and very polite.

After he told us about  Megatron taking over a universe for this stupid cube called the Allspark. The story of out Great Great Granfather gave me chills the way Optimus explained was quite sad. I felt a breeze in the cold air. I think we should be going home before Mom and Dad grounds us.

Sam's Pov:

We were about to go home, to search for our great grandfather glasses. I think there in my room.  They all transformed in their car forms. We got inside Bumblebee which im very a fond of, until i noticed Danilla was standing by Optimus front center plate. She touched his wallpaper tracing over his flames. I popped my head out the window

Me: He-Hey! Dani come on!

Dani: I wanna go with him. Ill be okay *gets in*

Dani looked like a little kid towards them. She was very excited and happy. And I'm glad she is happy but what we are doing is dangerous.