Transformers 1 Ch.1

??? Pov:

Before time began, there was...the Cube. We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good...others for evil. And so, began the war. A war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death. And the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home. Searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called...Earth. But we were already too late.

Dani' Pov:

I'm here in history class half slump on the desk hearing these people show and tell. I did mine already thank god. I was too busy last night playing Call of Duty with Sam. Yeah... thanks big brother. I moaned and closed my eyes. I kept looking at the clock we had 15 minutes left of class

Teacher: Okay, Mr. Witwicky, you're up.

I lifted my head slowly and Sam put a bag on the table. He dumped everything out. I would love to hear this. I saw Sam grabbed something but he got hit be a small object. He looked up at the class and touched his neck.

Teacher: Who did... Who did that? People! Responsibility.

I looked around to see who did that. Finally i looked at Trent who was next to Mikaela. I furrowed my brows at Trent not realizing, I looked back at Sam. So he began talking about our great great grandfather which was really boring. I heard so much of this from Sam . I put my head back down.

Sam's Pov:

I was so nervous. My body was sweating, i could feel it in my neck. I saw my sister putting her head down on the desk. She was bored like always. Maybe she was tired from playing Call of Duty last night. Beat her ass about it. She passed her history with a A+. I hope I get one too.

Me: In 1897, he took 41 brave sailors straight into the Arctic Shelf..... So thats the story, right? And here we have some of the basic instruments and tools used by 19th century seamen.

Everybody laughed.

Me: This here is the quadrant, which you can get for 80 bucks. Its all for sale, by the way. Like the sextant here. $50 for this, which is a bargain. These are pretty cool. These our our meaning Dani and me are my great grandfather's glasses.

Dani's Pov:

I lifted my head back up after everyone laughed. He was holding up these thin glasses that had a crack in them. Sam never showed me those. Is that my great great grandpaps?

Teacher: Are you going to sell me his liver? Mr. Witwicky, this isn't show and sell. I don't think your grandfather would be particularly proud of what your doing.

Sam: I know. I'm sorry. I just, you know, this is all going toward's my car fund. You can tell your fokes its on Ebay I take PayPal.

Sam gets a car and I dont! What?!!

Sam: Unfortunately our great great grandfather, the genius that he was, wound up going blind and crazy in a psycho ward, drawing these strange symbols and babbling about some giant ice man that he thought he'd discovered....

I had a confused look on my face until the bell interupted him. Everbody got up from their seats and walked out the classroom. I was waiting for Sam but he was too busy talking to the teacher. He turned around and looked at me.

Sam: Go ahead Dani i'll catch up.

I walked out the door and went to my locker. One of my girlfriends went up to me and leaned against another locker right beside mine.