Transformers 1 Ch. 2

Dani's Pov:

So it has been a few days since the incident, but Sam finally got the car the yellow car. I'm not sure what happened at that car place but it was over.

Maybe someone was trying to kill us. I don't know but we are alive. I sat in my room on my bed putting eyeliner on. I always wear make up even though I'm not going anywhere. I practice wit it. Sam was doing something in his room, as i can hear a couple noise, Probably masterbating. I saw him do it that we were 14. He doesn't have a girlfriend which is insane Me... I use to have a boyfriend named Ben but he wanted me for sex, which did not happen thank god. So i broke up with him. He was always wanting sex or doing sexual things to me. Anyway i brushed my hair and jammed on my music.

Sam's Pov:

I was on my laptop looking at the glasses i sold on Ebay. I wanted to see if anybody messaged me. I got the car now I just need a girl. I looked at another page and it said 0 bids. I sighed.

Me: Great. Broke.

Mojo barked. Mojo is my little chihuahua. He is a feisty one of the family but he is loveable.

Me: Come on, Mojo. You want your pain pills?

I went in the bathroom looking in the mirror fixing my face. A little speech too.  Like I always do since I was 13.

Me: No. Premature. Good. Whats up? Nothing. You know, just driving my car. Driving my car.

I smelled my breath twice. Then went to get mouth spray on my dresser. When I was about to leave the bathroom I saw Dani leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. Shit. She looked up at me.

Dani: Where you going?

Me: Umm... I'm just going to uhh...

Dani: Get the girl. Well good luck with that.

Me: What are you talking about?

Dani: Sam, you are too soft

Me: No I'm not.

Dani: You got a ladiesman voice. You are weak and so nervous. You sure you dont want me to come?

Me: No.

I gave Mojo his pain pills and start grabbing my car keys, heading downstairs.

Dani: Your just going to leave!

Me: I'll come back tonight lil sis, see ya.

I left and went in the car. Our parents wanted me home at 11'oclock.

Dani's Pov:

I sighed and went downstairs. I went in the kitchen and grabbed a mountain dew bottle. I took small sips. I saw Mom and Dad outside doing the yard work. I went outside, stepping on the lawn.

Dad: Dani, I told Sam the same thing. No footprints on my grass.

Me: Your grass! Its the whole families grass.

I went to the path shaking my head at my goofy Dad. I saw Mojo and whistled to him to come to me. He licked my hand and layed down on me while i holded him.

Mom: Dani you can hangout with your friends, just be back by 11

Me: She's not there. And besides i'll chill with you guys.

Mom: You sure honey. Because its not fair when Sam leaves without you.

Me: Yeah but I'm used to it.

Lie. I hate when Sam leaves me in this boring house. Its not fair how he is the oldest and I'm the youngest. I took a long sip on the mountain dew.

Dad: Don't go hyper, Dani on that Mountain Dew.

I gave a little laugh, ignoring him. I  went back inside and grabbed another mountain dew and headed upstairs. I might just sleep in for the night

................................................

11:00 pm

Sam's Pov:

I got back home. I had a alright day with Mikaela. I like her. Shes hot so hot. I was helping her by giving her a ride home. Until my car started acting up. So Mikaela helped me with it. She tried and said she was going to walk. I didnt know what was going on. It worked. I finally picked her up and took her home. She had a good day.

When I went in the fridge I saw that 2 of my mountain dews were gone. I growled. Dani.

I went upstairs and went in Dani's room. She had her headphones in her ears. I took one of them out.

Dani: What the hell sam?

Me: Why did you drink my mountain dews?

Dani: I told you not to leave but you did.

Me: I told you i didnt want you to come with me.

Dani: *rolls eyes* So how did it go?

Me: Not bad. I got Mikaela.

Dani: Whoa you like Mikaela?

Me: You didn't know that?

Dani: I'm just fucking with you Sam! Of course I knew you like Mikaela. You would not stop staring at her in history. Especially that ass of hers

I blushed and shook my head. I told her goodnight and went to bed. Its not true

Maybe. She does have a nice ass