Transformers 1 Ch. 10

Dani's Pov:

Optimus picked up Sam and Mikaela with his one hand putting us on his shoulder. The other Autobots were driving away. Trying to lure some of the security away. Bumblebee came along as i watched head towards the bridge.

Sam's Pov:

Mikaela, Dani and I were placed on Optimus's shoulder, running away from the helicopters and police cars. They were tracking us down.

Finally we hid underneath a bridge. The helicopters were underneath still hunting us. This should be good to lay low.

Optimus: Easy, you two

I was scared and nervous because I thought they might see us. I looked over at Dani who was all up on Optimus hiding. She was grabbing tight to him. Suddenly I saw Mikaela slip and fall.  I paniacked holding her hand before I started to fall. Holding onto the metal part of Optimus, ai screamed for Dani. She rushed over but only not in enough time to reach feom my hand from slipping off.

Dani's Pov:

I saw Sam and Mikaela hanging and about to fall. I quickly got scared seeing the position they were in. I reached my hand for Sams, yet his fingers slipped off having my heart drop down inside.

Me: No!
Optimus: Hold on!

Optimus tried to save them, but missed. I fell and grabbed onto Optimus's leg. I looked down and saw Bumblebee grab them in time. Phew! Thank god.

My heart started to relieve itself. It raced rapidly in my chest. Optimus reached his hand for me and I grabbed his finger. He lifted me up placing me on his shoulder.

I saw Bumblebee get tackled down by these black ops guys. They were blocking Sam and Mikaela. They put them in the car and took Bumblebee too. Tears filled my eyes. I felt lonely scared for the worse.

I couldnt do anyrhing

Jazz:  Hang back. Let me check it out.

I looked and saw grey Jazz.
Jazz: Optimus. Are we just gonna stand here and do nothing?

Optimus: There's no way to free bumblebee without harming the humans.

Jazz: But its not right. He..

Optimus: Let them leave.

I felt dizzy in my head. I then looked at Optimus with my eyes half closed.  My body laid down on his heavy plates. He looked at me with shockness.

All i could hear was my name being shouted.

Optimus: Danilla!!
................................................................................................

I woke up and moved a little bit. I feltthe breeze brush into my face. The wind explained enough that i was outside. Why was I here? I layed on something soft. Adjusting my vision,  the dark blue sky with stars. I sat up and saw I was in the field grass. Was I alone?