Transformers 1 Ch. 14

Dani's Pov:

All the soldiers and planes were attacking Megatron. With a close look Megatron was down to the ground chasing after my brother. Optimus tripped him. All I saw was Sam with the cube in his hand attacking Megatron in his chest.

Sam's Pov:

I did not want Optimus to die with the All Spark destoryed in his chest. I can see Dani loving him and never losing him in her heart. Megatron was screaming and trying to catch his breath i think. He fell to the ground and died. Well actually turned off. The war was over. Optimus got up and went over to me.

Optimus: Sam, I owe you my life. We are in your debt.

He got up. I looked around for Dani. I didn't see her. All I saw was the Autbots and Mikaela with Bee even the soldiers.

Me: Dani! Dani! Daniiiii!!!

Dani: I'm right over here!

I looked over and saw Dani running. She jumped on and hugged me. I hugged back. I kissed her forehead.

Dani's Pov:

We were safe now.Megatron is dead. Sam, Mikaela, Bee, Optimus, and everybody else was ok. I suddenly looked over and saw Optimus over to Jazz. Jazz was split in half. No. Jazz would have been my homie.

Optimus: We lost a great comrade, but gained new ones. Thank you, all of you. You honor us with your bravery.

Bee: Permission to speak, sir?

Optimus: Permission granted, old friend.

Bee: I wish to stay with the boy and the girl.

Optimus: If that is their choice.

Sam: Yes.

Me: Of course! And you too Optimus.

He did a little smile. I blushed. After.. Bumblebee went to get his legs fixed. I wanted Optimus to stay with me for a while.

................................................................................................

It was sunset and I was on the hill with the Autobots. Sam has Mikaela as his girlfriend.They were making out on Bumblebee... ahaha. Optimus finally came up. He transformed human and stand right next to me. I looked at him and smiled. I gave him a tight hug. He didn't do anything untill he hugged back. I unhugged him and stared at his beautiful light blue eyes. I kissed him tight. He got surprised by it. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Me: I have been waiting to do that since I met you. Yeah it's crazy that I only met you for a few days, but Optimus....

I grabbed his hands and holding them to my chest. His face softened. I was about to cry but I kept the tears back. He was the one. The only robot that I fell I fell in love with. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back with much more passion. We broke our lips apart.

Me: I love you

Optimus: I love you too, Danilla

This kiss was warm. Instead of feeling the butterflies in my stomach I felt electricity in me. I mean Optimus is a robot, but i didn't care.

Sam's Pov:

From the corner of me eye I saw Optimus and Dani kissing. How cute...Wait! What! Since when can they transform human. I guess you can fall for a robot. Dani just fell for a big ass leader. Haha way to go Dani.

................................................................................................
3 days passed

Dani's Pov:

At night I invited Optimus with Sam and Mikaela to watch a movie with us. Mom and Dad weren't home still. We sat and watched Grown Ups. I was cuddled with Optimus and Sam was too with Mikaela. After the show sam took Mikaela home. The autobots went somewhere real quick.

Me: Hey Optimus?

Optimus: Yes.

Me: I'm going to take a quick shower.

Optimus: Ok. Go ahead I won't leave.

Me: Ok

I went upatairs all happy. I stripped my dirty clothes and hopped in the shower. The water was cold then hot. It felt good to my skin, but hurt on the cuts of my arm of that battle. After the shower I got out and put on this black and purple dress. Its a pajama's gown, but I call it dress. I went downstairs. No Optimus.

Me: Optimus? Optimus?

No answer. I look around then go outside. My bare feet touched the cold ground. It was chilly with the wind sneaking up my legs. I saw Optimus in the yard.

Optimus: Hey sorry.. I was making sure where my gang was. They will be back soon.

Me: Oh ok.

He went up to me and held my hands. He kissed them like a prince would do. I blushed lightly feeling his soft kiss. He's been a good gentlemen to me so far. I just love him to much.

Optimus: You look beautiful, Dani.

Me: Thank you.

I blushed a bit harder. I felt dizzy. He put his thumb on my chin and other finger under my chin. He kissed me sweetly. Then made the kiss deeper. I wrapped my hands around his neck. His hands were on my hips.It felt so weird kissing a human who is a robot, but like i said i didn't care. Suddenly Ironhide popped up in the driveway.

Ironhide: Optimus lets go.

Optimus looked back at me and was about to kiss me again.

Ironhide: Now Prime!

I looked at Optimus. He did not want to leave me. I saw it in his eyes. I kissed his lips but it wasn't long. He whispered.

Optimus: I'll come back some day.. I love you❤

Me: Ok...I love you too.

He left and was gone. I stood on the porch alone and cold.

Blue Eyes (TF1 Optimus X OC) *EDITING*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें