part 1 ~ city of angels

《Five more minutes before landing》 woman's voice echoed through the speakers.

        I jumped in fear and looked around me. The plane was half empty, kids' little voices chatting in the background. I glared outside the side window and spotted skyscrapers and buildings everywhere. Time's up.

        I moved my head to my left just to see Matt still asleep in all his cuteness. I genuinely smiled and unplugged my earbuds from my phone. I slid the left one from Matt's ear, and packed everything back into my bag.

    《Are we here?》the black haired gorgeous boy suddenly asked with a sleepy voice.

    《Yep, sleepyhead》

    《I usually never sleep on planes》he smiled.

    《I noticed that》I teased with a chuckle, running my fingers in his messy hair.

    《If you don't stop I might be forced to have you stop by my methods, I'm warning you》he smirked.

    《What methods?》I laughed.

    《Trust me, you don't wanna know》

        The plane landed on time, 3pm. The sun was up and incredibly shining. I picked up my bag while Matt grabbed our luggages from the panel above our heads. I was nervous. Very nervous.

        We walked towards the exit door, and I started to feel uncomfortable and anxious. Matt intertwined his fingers with mine, and everything was okay again. Right after the double glass electric door opened, I spotted two familiar faces in the crowd.

    《Olly girl!》one of them yelled.

    《Harry boy!》I yelled back and chuckled. I rushed to our friend and hugged him tight.

    《It's so nice having you here》he whispered in my ear.

    《Well, Matt's plan B was to drag me into the plane without my consent, so..》

    《I suggested that one》another voice spoke. Dominic.

    《Fake Dom》I laughed. I greeted him too, while Matt and Harry hugged.

        LAX airport was one of the biggest I had been to. It had so many shops, fast food stands, and people. So many people. Little me would've traded some of her toys to fly to the City of Angels. I made it, I said to myself.

        The guys fixed our luggages in Harry's car and got on. I sat in the passengerseat next to Matt, Harry was ready in the driver's seat, and Dom was way too happy to being able to choose to play the music he liked.

    《The girls are so happy. Em asked if you want to stay at her place》Harry informed, taking a quick glance at me through the car mirror.

    《What? No. She's staying with me》Matt snapped.

    《I haven't decided yet》I blushed.

    《What. Why?》he stared and frowned.

    《It's not like we're officially together, and we literally have known each other for like.. a month? And we only texted most of time anyway. I don't want to rush into things》

    《You just got off a plane. After a 9 hours flight. You did rush into things》Dom pointed out.

    《I didn't mean it like that》I sighed.《Matty boy, please smile?》

    《I have nothing to smile for》he scoffed.

    《Well, she's here. That's what matters now. Things will come through》Harry smiled.

~

        Harry stopped the car in front of Matt's house and dropped us.

        The garden was huge, and it had a wooden swing in the patio. Matt unlocked the front door and let us in. He didn't say a word, just gestures. I sighed. His living room had two couches, a fireplace, and a couple of large windows. The view was breathtaking. You could see both the ocean and the hills. Sunsets had to be wonderful there.

    《You can take a shower and then we will decide where you'll stay》Matt finally spoke.《I mean, you will decide where you'll stay》

    《Please don't be mad》I begged.

    《I'm not mad. Why would you think that. It's not like you said something that hurt me. No way. Why would I be mad》he snapped.

    《Matt, seriously. Would you rather have me act like most of fans like "oh my god! I'm totally staying at Matthew freaking Daddario's place! No turning back! Whohoo!" You wanted that? I can do that. You want me to be like that?》

        He stayed silent and looked down at his feet. I sighed, faced him, and caressed his cheek gently.

    《I love you, Matty. I want to take things seriously with you. I want it all to be perfect, and happy. You get that?》

    《Yea》he sighed louldy.

    《Please don't be this》I whispered as I slowly pulled him down by his shirt and pushed my lips on his.

    《Please don't go》he whispered against my lips, slowly pulling away.

    《Matt─》

    《Just one night. You'll stay here one night and then decide what you want to do. Pretty please》

    《Fine》I assured him,《Just one night》

    《That'll be enough》he grinned.

    《For what exactly?》

    《To make you crazy in love with me, obviously》

    《You're crazy》I chuckled.《Where's the bathroom?》

    《Follow me》he smirked as he intertwined his fingers with mine and lead me upstairs.

    《One night will be so enough》he repeated, I laughed.