eighty-two // sweaty

"thanks, harry," i mumble when he pulls into the driveway.

he awkwardly nods, trying to avoid eye contact, "you're welcome. uh, let's avoid telling calum about this or else he'd freak out."

"of course," i say, rubbing my sweaty palms on my tights.

harry sighs, "so, um, bye..."

"bye," i open the car door and step out, biting on my lip.

"... bye," he repeats before backing up out the driveway. i watch his black car disappear down the road before i face my new house. digging in the pocket of my high-waisted shorts, i pull out my house keys and walk up the steps. hopefully no one noticed that i left with harry. how'd that even happen, anyway? i barely know him.

unlocking the door, i suck in a breath and walk inside welcomed to the sound of an action movie playing on the television. ashton sits with his bean bag in the middle of the room.

he looks back at me before turning away and gluing his eyes to the television. i place my key back into my pocket and enter the living room.

"hey, ashton," i say softly. i walk over to the couch and sit down.

he doesn't look over at me, "hi."

"are you okay?" i ask him.

"yeah..." he mumbles. he clicks off the television and places the remote on the table before angrily walking away.

--

A/N: OH SHIT AAAAAYYYYYEEEEEEE!!!! anyway, i want to post all chapters by tomorrow bc ash's birthday aaaayeee turn up!!! so yeah expect a spam tomorrow or tonight woot!